How to Scan the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Barcode
Rancakmedia.com – Vaccination certificate barcode, going to the mall? Watch This scan using the PeduliLindung application for the barcode of the Covid-19 vaccine certificate.
It is known that people who want to enter a mall/commercial center must show a certificate of the Covid-19 vaccine through the PeduliLindung application.
This concerns the trial of opening a center during the extension of the Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) Level 4.
"Only those who are vaccinated are allowed to enter malls and must apply for Protect Protect who are not allowed to enter malls/shopping centers for children under 12 years old, and seniors over 70 years old," said Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan, Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment (Menko ). Marvel).
Furthermore, Luhut showed that last week's trials of building a shopping complex were very good.
"The findings of the assessment show that the implementation of health procedures in shopping centers, and this is to discipline all of us."
"For this reason, the government will expand the coverage of level 4 cities that can be achieved by this process," he added. According to Luhut, the government is also increasing the capacity of shopping centers by up to 50 percent and providing access to restaurants or restaurants in the PPKM Level 4 and 3 areas with 25 percent or only two people per table for next week.
Application Previously, PeduliLindung could be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or App Store. Login with the registered account if you already have a PeduliLindung account. So how do you scan the Cares Protect app for barcodes?
How to Scan Barcodes for vaccine certificates in the PeduliLindung Application
Here's how to scan the barcode mall entry requirements in the PeduliLindung application:
- Download the application from PeduliLindung through the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the PeduliLindung application and make sure the GPS is active on your smartphone.
- Sign in to your account if you created an account before. 3.
- Various options will be displayed in the PeduliLindung application. This includes vaccine registration, QR code scan, teledoctor, essential information, travel journal and digital passport. If the barcode is requested to be displayed when you enter the mall, then select Scan QR Code.
- Click the QR scan menu. 5.
You can show your QR code result to the given area while visiting the mall website or at the mall gate. The scan results show whether you are allowed into the mall or not. If green is allowed, it indicates that you are allowed to enter and the officer will check again if yellow appears.
Review Covid-19 Immunization Status Vaccine Certificate Barcode
- Open the PeduliLindung application or via the website
- Enter NIK and Full Name;
- Click the verification code checkmark and select Check;
- The registered name and NIK will be explained later;
- Then, once you've been vaccinated, information such as First Vaccine is displayed; There is also information about the location of the vaccine.
How to download the PeduliLindung application to Scan the Barcode for the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate?
- Make sure you have installed the PeduliLindung application.
- Login with your cellphone number to the PeduliLindung application.
- Wait for the OTP code to enter your SMS.
- Enter the OTP code received via SMS.
- Click 'Digital Passport'.
- To open a vaccine certificate, click “Name”.
- Select 'Vaccine Certificate.'
- To save the Covid-19 vaccine certificate, click 'Download'.
How to Continue Obstacles If the Vaccine Certificate Has Not Appeared and the Data is Incorrect
The general public can report problems online at @pedulilindungi.id.
The Ministry of Health sent it via the official Instagram account @kemenkes ri.
"Have you been vaccinated but didn't get a vaccination certificate? Is there something wrong with the vaccine card data? How to fix it?
Don't worry, overcoming your difficulties can be done via email firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in the following infographic in the correct format," wrote the Instagram post @kemenkes ri.
If the vaccine certificate has not appeared and the data does not match, solutions or techniques are quoted from the Instagram account @kemenkes ri
- The public can submit problems via e-mail email@example.com.
- The e-mail format provided must comply with the problem submission rules.
- Full name
- KTP NIK
- Place and date of birth
- Phone number
- Add pictures and immunization cards.
- You can send complete biodata, selfie photos with KTP and describe their complaints for fast processing.
People who want to enter the mall/commercial center must show a certificate of the Covid-19 vaccine through the PeduliLindung application. This concerns the trial of opening a center during the extension of the Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) Level 4.
The Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate can be downloaded from the official website or via carelindungi.id. The Ministry of Health sent it via the official Instagram account @kemenkes ri. Are they vaccinated but don't get a vaccination certificate? There is also an error in the vaccine card data? How can I fix it?