3 Ways to Overcome Slow WiFi Networks on Android Phones
Rancakmedia.com – In this article, we will discuss how to overcome the WiFi network on an Android cellphone, for those of you who experience problems regarding the WiFi network, you can see the article below until it's finished.
Currently the internet seems to be a basic need for people, especially those in urban areas. How not, almost all the activities you do require the internet.
Like doing college assignments, doing office work, looking for information about locations, knowledge, history, recipes, so that by using the internet you can contact other people.
Many people choose to use WiFi for internet needs. The advantage of WiFi is that you can Internet access without quota limit.
But sometimes if you use the network WiFi which is provided in public places, does not have good internet speed, it happens because many people around you are using it.
Therefore you need to know how to deal with a slow WiFi network, to find out, see this article rancakmedia.com below yes.
How to Overcome Slow WiFi or Increase WiFi Speed on Android Phones
Here are the simple steps you need to take to speed up or conquer moderate WiFi on Android phone.
- Select the About Phone menu
From then on, if it's not too much of a hassle, go to the About Phone or About Phone menu.
- Press 3x on Internet Storage
Then, while on Internal Storage, tap or press it several times.
- Select the WLAN Information option
The next step, if you don't bother too much, select the WLAN Status option.
- Select the WLAN Status option
In the next step, please select an alternative WLAN Status.
- 3x Tap on Refresh Stats
Please tap the Refresh Stats button
- Several times to get the most extreme WiWi speed
The way to deal with moderate WiFi above has been effectively implemented on Xiaomi cellphones. For how to deal with moderate WiFi on Oppo, Realme, Vivo and other cellphone brands, you can try using the mysterious code *#*#4636*#*#. Or on the other hand a secret code
Or again the mysterious code *#0011# for Samsung Galaxy HP clients. Next, if it's not too much of a hassle, tap on the three dots (vertical) symbol located in the upper right corner of the screen, then select WiFi.
How to Overcome Slow WiFi on Android Phones Through Developer Options
In addition to the method above, to overcome slow Wi-Fi or speed up on Android it must also be possible through the developer options, namely:
- Developer's Choice or Choice.
- The method is as follows:
- Open the Settings or Settings menu
- Select the About Phone or About Phone menu
- 7x Tap MIUI Version or Android Version to enable Developer options
- Then go back to the Settings menu, then select Developer options.
- If not, if it's not too much of a hassle, first enter the After Addition menu, select Developer Options.
- Then enable Developer options by sliding the toggle nearby.
- Enable the option turn on WiFi range extension Also enable the option turn on Wi-Fi yerbose logging
At this time you can leave the settings menu. Apart from that, nowadays you should also have the option to increase the extreme WiFi speed on your Android phone.
The best way to deal with WiFi is being done via Xiaomi and Redmi cellphones. For clients of different brands of mobile phones, please change.
How to Overcome Slow WiFi on Android Through IP Settings on a WiFi Connection
You need to change the IP settings on the WiFi connection. The best way to beat slow WiFi on your next Android phone is to roll out some improvements to your WiFi connection. For this situation, you need to change the IP settings for the accessible WiFi associations.
The method is as follows:
- Make sure you are connected/connected to the WiFi network. On the menu bar, please tap and hold on the icon.
- On the related WiFi network, please tap the exclamation mark symbol near it
- In the IP Setting option, change it to Static
- Then in the IP Address option, change the last 2 or 3 digits (the number after the dot)
- For example the IP address is 192.168.43.57 (two digits after the last dot), then, at that time the number 57 changes
- Change the number 57 as much as you want, for example to 59, 60, 61 or 62
- If it's not too much of a hassle, tweak and change to get the greatest WiFi speed
How to Overcome a Slow Indihome WiFi Network
Below we also provide ways that Indihome users can use if the WiFi used is slow, namely:
1. Use Fastest Browser
You also need to pay attention to choosing a fast browser. Browser is a tool used for browsing. If you don't want to be bothered by a poor internet connection, then use the fastest and most stable browser.
2. Choose a Good Signal
You also have to be smart in choosing a strategic place so you can get an adequate signal too.
It's different if many people are already using the WiFi, so getting a full signal is very difficult, therefore you have to move fast so you can get a good connection or network.
3. Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
Cache and cookies in the browser can also affect a slow connection, it could be because too much cache and cookies in the browser causes slow browser performance.
If you have deleted it, maybe it can affect the WiFi internet connection to be faster. Because a browser that is clean from cache will definitely be stable and light when used.
4. Check the router and put it in an open place
You also need to put your WiFi router in an open place, this will greatly affect the WiFi connection you are using.
A place that is classified as suitable for placing a router is like in the living room, because it is the front part of a house so that the signal is not too bad if it is in this room.
5. Use the Speed Up Internet Application
Aplikasi ini juga sangat berpengaruh pada koneksi setelah di install, biasanya kekuatan untuk mengakses internet bisa naik mencapai 50%, oleh sebab itu kamu bisa bebas mengunduh lagu, video, atau bahkan streaming sepuasnya.
6. Place the WiFi Router on a High Place
We recommend that you have to put the WiFi router in a high place, like placing it on a cupboard or wherever it is important not on the floor.
7. Limit Users Connected to WiFi
You also have to limit users who are connected to your WiFi, too many users can cause a slower internet connection if used simultaneously.
So you should limit users who can connect to WiFi, at least limit only smartphone users in your home who can connect and block suspicious networks.
8. Limit Download Speed
Slow internet can also be caused by a WiFi user currently downloading, moreover, the file is very large.
To overcome this you have to limit the download speed of each connected device. You can only do this method if you are using a router, if not, you should first postpone the download process until no one uses it on WiFi.
9. Contact the Related WiFi Provider CS
If you've done the various methods above to deal with slow WiFi but it's still the same, maybe there really is a problem with a known WiFi provider.
In this case you can ask the WiFi provider about the problems you are experiencing, you can do this through social media or a call center.
Cause of Slow WiFi
Actually there are many reasons for slow WiFi, such as the fact that the network provider being used is not strong or there are also other internal causes, here are the causes:
- The position of the router is blocked by a cupboard or wall, because the more walls the router passes through, the weaker the WiFi speed will be
- The distance between the router and the device used is too far
- Using a less sophisticated device, WiFi could be slow because you haven't used a device with the latest technology
- Too much bandwidth being used or using heavy activities such as downloading large files, playing online games to video streaming
- The presence of other devices that interfere with the WiFi network such as wireless telephones, wireless CCTV, or wireless speakers. These devices usually work on the same frequency as standard wifi, which is 2.5 GHz
- Rarely reboot the WiFi router, this can also cause the internet network to slow down because the router also requires rest to maintain its stability
List of Anti Slow WiFi Providers
For those of you who are still confused about which internet provider to use, you can use the providers that we have summarized below:
|myRepublic||Starting from IDR 319,000/month (up to 20 Mbps)|
|First Media||Starting from IDR 384,000/month (up to 20 Mbps)|
|Biznet Home||Starting from IDR 325,000/month (up to 75 Mbps)|
|Indihome||Starting from IDR 330,000/month (up to 30 Mbps)|
|oxygen||Starting from IDR 290,700/month (up to 50 Mbps)|
|MNCPlay||Starting from IDR 179,000/month (up to 6 Mbps)|
|CBN||Starting from IDR 299,000/month (up to 40 Mbps)|
Below we have summarized some frequently asked questions about WiFi, as follows:
1. Why is my cellphone signal bad?
This happens due to weather factors, software problems, the signal receiver on the cellphone is broken and so on.
2. How to Make the HP Signal Smooth?
The method you need to do is restart the cellphone, activate airplane mode, check the SIM card, and market the cellphone signal booster sticker
Many people choose to use WiFi for internet needs. The advantage of WiFi is that you can access the internet without a quota limit.
This is information about 3 ways to deal with a slow WiFi network on an Android phone, I hope the article we provide above can be useful and helpful for all of you.