How to Activate the Ghost Mode Feature on Instagram
Rancakmedia.com – Lots of netizens are curious about the ghost mode feature on Instagram, here's how to activate the ghost mode feature on Instagram, as follows. Instagram as a popular messaging app has undoubtedly reached its peak of popularity.
Considering that this palasik has many active users every day, how can they not compete to share memories or just daily routines on Instagram with other people.
How to Enable Ghost Mode Feature
So, on this occasion, we will discuss how to activate the ghost mode feature on Instagram.
So, if you prefer that your direct message typing is not seen by others, you can use the ghost mode feature.
How to Enable the Ghost Mode Feature on Instagram
You need to be familiar with the features we'll be using before we can talk about how to use them.
You know very well that one method of social media communication that might come in handy is creating Instagram stories where you can share moments.
Later, your friends or followers can easily send messages related to the events or activities that you broadcast on Instagram stories.
So, without further ado, here's an easy way to use the ghost mode feature or ghost mode, where by using your typing status it will disappear. In addition, in its later use, the information has been read or the mark as read will not appear.
This is an easy method to use the ghost mode feature, where your typing state is used to make you appear lost.
The material has also been read or marked as read and will not appear in future use.
- The first step is to log in application browser, then visit the thedis.me site then you can immediately click download, if you have clicked Responsity. Then you can immediately click original and select the top one
- Next, if you have installed it, you can immediately log in to your Instagram account
- You can visit your Instagram profile, then click the menu with 3 lines on the right, and click the Instander settings menu
- Next you will see a row of sub menus, click and enter the Ghost mode menu then you will see 3 options. Among them Don't mark direct as read, Disable typing status then Don't mark stories as seen. You can choose according to your needs
- Done, then you will automatically activate the feature easily
An easy way to use the ghost mode feature or ghost mode, where by using your typing status it will disappear.
In addition, in its later use, the information has been read or the mark as read will not appear.
Thus the article has discussed How to Activate the Ghost Mode Feature on Instagram, I hope the article above can be useful and helpful for all of you.