How to Transfer FUNDS to OVO and the Terms
Rancakmedia.com – Did you know that now you can transfer DANA to OVO? if it turns out not then you must know how to do this transfer, let's see in the following article.
Because not many people know about how to transfer DANA to OVO and vice versa. In fact, everyone should know this strategy, especially in the digital era like today. Many people use DANA and OVO nowadays because they are an easy way to transfer money or pay payments.
DANA offers various capabilities, one of which is sending balances to bank accounts or other digital wallets. You should know the terms and conditions before proceeding. For additional information, you can read the full review below.
Overview of the DANA and OVO applications
Here is complete information that we will explain below.
What does DANA stand for?
Before discussing how to transfer DANA to OVO, it's good to know a little about DANA. As a result, you can fully use it for all your daily financial needs, including sending money to OVO.
Application DANA is an Indonesian digital wallet that can be used in a variety of settings and under a variety of circumstances. DANA can be used to make payments without cash or credit cards, just like a regular wallet.
Paying bills, paying installments, even investing can all be done with FUNDS. In essence, this digital wallet actually makes it easier for you to meet your needs in the digital world more easily and comfortably.
DANA is available for Android and iOS, you can get it on Google Play and the App Store. How to use it is equally easy, you can register with an active cellphone number. After that, you are free to use DANA to the fullest.
What is the OVO Application?
Just like DANA, OVO is a digital wallet program that you can use for various purposes. Thanks to this program, you can make payments online, no longer needing cash or cards.
Using this app, you can use cashless money while exploring the digital world. With OVO, you can pay bills and buy online, pay off debts, pay monthly payments and make investments.
OVO is also available on Google Play and the App Store. OVO is available for free download on Google Play and the Apple App Store for Android and iPad/iPhone. How to register and create an account at OVO is just as easy, just enter an active phone number. Until you get all the information, make sure you survive until the end.
Featured DANA Features
Not only transfers to OVO and other digital wallets, DANA still offers capabilities that are no less helpful. You should familiarize yourself with DANA features before using them to avoid mistakes.
You should know the following amazing features of DANA:
The DANA Protection function of DANA gives you peace of mind when doing business with DANA. With this function, you can be sure that all your DANA transactions will be completely safe. So you can handle it easily, quietly and without worries.
Scan QR Code to Pay
Many merchants are DANA partners. So, whether you shop online or in person, you can use DANA to pay. When you buy online, you can use DANA as a payment option, as long as you have sufficient balance.
If you go out to eat or just hang out, you can use DANA to make payments by scanning the QR Code. Payments can be made securely and cashlessly by scanning the QR Code.
Send and Receive Money
With DANA, you can send and receive money quickly, just like exchanging SMS. You don't need an account number to transfer money to other people. You only need the cellphone number of a person who has registered with DANA or other digital wallets.
Apart from that, you can also receive money from other people easily, online or offline. If someone wants to pay money immediately, just show them the QR Code. The sender only needs to scan the QR Code to pay you money.
Pay Practical Bills
DANA is an easy way to pay for all your regular monthly expenses. You can use DANA to get credit, pay utility bills, PDAM, BPJS, cable TV and many more. DANA will accompany you if you don't want to go.
DANA Balance/Bank Card Balance
You don't need to worry if your DANA balance runs out, because you can still use money from your bank card. You can only do this if you have linked and stored a credit card or debit card in DANA.
There are many additional DANA characteristics, which you can put to good use. For example, buying gold and selling it through DANA. In addition, you can use DANA to make any investment purchases you want
OVO Featured Functions
Since OVO and DANA are digital wallets, there is not much difference between them. However, it is still important to understand it, so that you can make the most of it. Therefore, you should read the advantages of OVO below:
Pay Anything Using OVO
More than 500,000 Indonesian retailers have collaborated with OVO. So, you can use OVO to pay for everything, from paying utility bills, parking, BPJS, Grab services to online shopping at Tokopedia and other marketplaces.
Every time you make a transaction using OVO, you have the right to collect OVO Points. The value of one OVO Point is equivalent to one Indonesian rupiah, which you can use to reduce the cost of your next purchase.
Transfer to All Banks
OVO also allows you to transfer money to any bank in Indonesia. Apart from that, you can easily send money from OVO to other digital wallets. So, if you want to transfer money, you don't need to go to the bank. Top up your OVO account regularly.
Refill Or Top Up Easy
Balance filling can be done in various ways, making it easier for consumers to ensure that their OVO balance is not empty. You can top up your OVO balance through ATMs, convenience stores, online and mobile banking and so on. So you don't need to have a bank account, because you can use the convenience store.
Take advantage of all the benefits that come with modern life by downloading OVO right now. It is enough to register with your cellphone number, and you can immediately use OVO for various reasons.
The difference between DANA and OVO
Is there a difference between DANA and OVO? Actually, there is not much difference between DANA and OVO as both are digital wallets. Both of these programs have almost the same function, so there is no substantial difference.
Of the many other digital wallet software, DANA and OVO are undoubtedly the most widely used. If there's anything that sets these two programs apart, it's probably just the organization that hosts them.
DANA is actually a digital wallet application developed by PT Espay Debit Indonesia Koe, a subsidiary of that company. Meanwhile, OVO is under the auspices of the corporation PT Visionet Internasional. Apart from that, DANA and OVO can be said to be equivalent, both in terms of function and characteristics.
Of course, both of them have also been registered with the OJK (Services Authority). Finance). This allows transactions using DANA and OVO to be 100 percent safe. In the case of financial institutions such as DANA and OVO, OJK supervision is very important and necessary.
Fund Transfer Terms and Conditions to OVO
Apart from knowing how to transfer DANA to OVO, you also need to know the prerequisites. If you do not meet these requirements, you will not be able to transfer money to OVO or other digital wallets.
- You have to upgrade your DANA account to DANA Premium, the only way to do this is to verify your KTP.
- Minimum fund balance IDR 10,999.
If you want to do the opposite, namely transferring OVO to DANA, the conditions are as follows:
- You have to upgrade your OVO account to OVO Premium. The method is the same, namely by uploading a KTP for verification.
- The minimum OVO balance is IDR 12,500.
The ability to transfer money between digital wallets or banks is just one of the many benefits of upgrading DANA or OVO to the premium version. There are several other benefits that you can enjoy, one of which is the balance limit that you can save which can exceed IDR 10 million.
Fees and Minimum Fund Transfer Limits to OVO
You also have to know the costs that you will incur when switching FUNDS to OVO. This is important for you to know, so you can guarantee that your DANA balance is sufficient to make transfers. There will be a transfer fee, so make sure you have an adequate DANA balance, both the money being transferred and the transfer fee.
Usually, new DANA users can make transfers to OVO free of charge. However, this free transfer can only be used ten times before it expires. A transfer fee of IDR 4,500 per transaction will be charged if the number of transactions exceeds ten.
In addition, the amount of money you can transfer from DANA to OVO is limited. Yes, the minimum amount that you can transfer to DANA is IDR 50,000. You have no other choice if you want to transfer less than this amount, so make sure your DANA balance is sufficient.
How to Transfer FUNDS to OVO
Want to pay debts or dues to friends who use OVO? No need to worry, it's very simple.
After you upgrade to DANA Premium with ID verification, you can quickly transfer from DANA to another digital wallet or bank account. You can do this in one of two methods, both of which are detailed in the following paragraphs:
Use the Send Feature to Transfer FUNDS to OVO
The first approach to transferring DANA to OVO is using the Send function. When you launch the DANA application, you will immediately see this function. Through the OVO function (and other digital wallets) or bank accounts, you can transfer money.
If this is your first time doing this, read the following explanation carefully:
- Open Google Playstore on your mobile and download the DANA application.
- After downloading, open the DANA application
- Sign in and select the Send option.
- After that, select Send to Bank Account to transfer money to OVO.
- Select Bank National Nobu and CIMB Niaga from the drop-down menu that appears.
- If yes, now add the bank code and phone number used for OVO.
- The format is 9+ registered OVO mobile numbers if you choose Bank National Nobu.
- If you choose CIMB Niaga, the format is 8099 + mobile number registered with OVO.
- If yes, fill in the name in the column (optional, may be left blank if not required) (optional, can be left blank if not required).
- Click Add New Bank once all the required information has been entered.
- Then enter the nominal you want to send to OVO, and click Continue.
- You can provide more details in the Add Note field if you wish.
- Don't forget to check your OVO account again, maybe you typed the wrong phone number.
- Confirm your decision only after you are sure that it is accurate.
- When prompted, enter your DANA PIN to confirm your identity.
- Take your time and let the transaction complete. If successful, a notification will appear.
After the DANA transfer to OVO is complete, you can verify the destination OVO account, whether there is money coming in or not. The transfer should go fine if no issues arise. The OVO Balance Withdrawal feature can be used to transfer funds to your account.
Use the Balance Withdrawal Feature to Transfer FUNDS to OVO
- To get started, launch the DANA program.
- You can then withdraw your balance by going to the View All menu and selecting Withdraw Balance.
- Then click Bank Transfer.
- Then enter the amount of money you want to transfer to OVO.
- Select Bank National Nobu or CIMB Niaga as the bank name from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter the bank code with the mobile number registered with OVO. For Nobu National Bank the number is 9, while for CIMB Niaga the code is 8099.
- If so, now select Withdraw Balance.
- After that, you will be redirected to a website where you can confirm your withdrawal. Double check everything to make sure nothing is wrong.
- Click Withdraw Balance if everything is in order.
- Now enter the DANA PIN to confirm.
- Wait a few seconds for a message to appear indicating that the DANA transfer to OVO has been completed.
- Finally, whether the funds have been received or not, contact your final destination OVO account.
Use Digital Balance to Transfer FUNDS to OVO
Following are the steps for using Digital Balance as a third option:
- Open the DANA application.
- Select View All from the View drop-down options.
- Select Digital Balance from the Top Up menu.
- Because you want to transfer to OVO, click OVO.
- Enter the destination OVO cellphone number, don't make anything wrong.
- Then write in the nominal transfer you want. Proceed if this is the case.
- Click Confirm if you are sure nothing is wrong.
- Finally, if you want to make a payment to OVO, click Pay.
- There is a possibility that you will be asked to verify your identity using your DANA PIN.
- Done, verify the destination OVO account whether there is money coming in or not.
The Best Way to Transfer FUNDS to OVO
What if you want to transfer from OVO to DANA? Yes, you can, and we'll show you how to do it here:
- Open OVO then open the Transfer menu.
- Click on the next bank tab.
- Go to the bank's website and search for Permata Bank.
- The next step is to enter the Bank Permata transfer code and the telephone number associated with your OVO account. The format is 8528+mobile number, for example 8582082233334444.
- Click Continue after you enter the amount of money you want to send to DANA.
- Check if the DANA number is correct, if it is correct, click Confirm.
- Then enter the OVO PIN for verification.
- As soon as the transfer is complete, you will be notified via email.
- There are 3 methods to transfer DANA to OVO, choose the one that you believe will take the least time. Don't forget to verify the destination OVO number, to avoid dangerous mistakes.
How to Register for DANA and OVO Merchants
Digital Wallets or E-Wallets are now a new trend in Offline and Online payment transaction systems, the convenience provided in digital wallet transactions is one of the elements in the rapid development of digital wallet users in Indonesia.
Apart from the user side, how to register for merchants for entrepreneurs can also be said to be quite straightforward and practical.
In addition, the coupons provided by digital wallets are very diverse and varied. This is one of the obstacles for business people if they cannot follow and offer a payment system with a digital wallet.
But don't worry, the digital wallet also provides a partner/merchant system for these entrepreneurs in providing a payment transaction system using a digital wallet. This section explains in detail how to become a digital wallet trader.
Benefits of Becoming a Digital Wallet Merchant
It is in your best interest as an entrepreneur to register to sell digital wallets so that you can benefit from the attention your company will get from the various promotions that will be offered. I try to present some findings about the benefits of being a digital wallet trader:
- Because it is more realistic, it makes it easier to manage money. Prevents the spread of counterfeit currency.
- Modernize your shop to make it look more up-to-date.
- Possibility of getting Digital Wallet promotional campaigns
How to Register for OVO Merchants
How to register for OVO, a popular digital wallet in Indonesia, was discussed in depth in my previous post, How to register for OVO. There are several facts that you must prepare to become an OVO Merchant. These are the numbers you should collect:
- Business Owner Identity: Name, contact number, and email address.
- Business Identity: Name of shop/store, line of business, type of business (small or big), and full address of shop/store (include city name and zip code).
- Supporting Data: Include the cooperation proposal document (PDF format), and SIUP (Trade Business License).
OVO will check whether your data meets the requirements if you provide it to the following email address: email@example.com.
How to Register a DANA Merchant
If you don't have a DANA account yet, you can create one in minutes. Please follow the procedure below.
- Download the DANA application from Google Play or Apple App Store now..
- Open the DANA application.
- Enter your phone number, press Continue.
- Enter the OTP code sent to the registered number.
- To get a DANA coupon, enter the code in the Promo code form (without quotation marks, pay attention to the uppercase and lowercase letters on the code).
- Create a PIN code to secure your DANA account.
- Done, account created successfully.
After completing the account creation procedure above, you have successfully created a DANA account as a normal membership. you can do many transactions except using the Send DANA tool.
To take advantage of this feature, you must upgrade your account to Premium. You need to upgrade your account to receive various features, as well as a maximum balance of up to IDR 10,000,000.
Steps to Increase your Premium Funds
Before registering for a DANA Premium account, you need to prepare an eKTP and be in a well-lit location first. Next, follow these instructions.
- Open the DANA application.
- Go to the “Me” tab and select it.
- Tap Verify My Account.
- Your eKTP profile picture.
- Take a selfie in a well-lit area to make sure your face is easily visible in the photo.
- Make sure your data matches the eKTP, then Submit.
- Finally, you must wait for the DANA Premium verification procedure to complete before you can continue.
The DANA Premium application procedure is now quite fast. Even if you wait a few hours, you will be able to use DANA Premium services such as money transfers and withdrawals.
DANA registration and DANA Premium upgrade have been completed. With a DANA Premium account, you can buy credit and make merchant transactions easier.
Many people use DANA and OVO because they are an easy way to transfer money or pay payments. DANA can be used to make payments without cash or credit cards, just like a regular wallet.
Just like DANA, OVO is a digital wallet program that you can use for various purposes. The DANA Protection function of DANA gives you peace of mind when doing business with DANA.
Payments can be made safely and cashlessly by scanning the QR Code. Hopefully this information that we can provide is useful, don't forget to read other recent information here.