How to Transfer Indosat Credit to Others and Other Operators
Rancakmedia.com - For those of you who are Indosat users, and don't know how to transfer Indosat credit to others and other operators, you don't need to worry because we will provide this method in the article below.
Even though it can be said that it is easy to top up credit using bank services or digital wallets, now transferring credit is an alternative for certain individuals to top up or top up credit.
A credit transfer may also be useful if you need money urgently. Not only that, credit transfers are also widely used to "send money" to friends or family.
List of Ways to Transfer Indosat Credit
Below are several ways that you can use to transfer Indosat credit to other operators and partners, which are as follows:
1. Credit Transfer via Sms
Use the SMS function to transfer Indosat pulses to other Indosat and other operators. The following credit transfer users are available via SMS:
- Activate application SMS on your smartphone
- In the final destination field, enter 151
- Type Transferpulsa (space) the destination number (space) for the nominal credit to be sent. Make sure there are no spaces in the term Transferpulsa. Example: Credit Transfer 085798765432 10000
- After you make sure the format is accurate, press “OK” or “Submit”
- Four token codes will be sent to you via text message in response
- Reply to the SMS with the token number format OK (space), then press OK or Send. Example: OK 1234 and send to 151
2. Credit transfer by telephone
Apart from SMS, you can also transfer Indosat credit by telephone, with the following process:
- Open the phone call settings menu
- For IM3 Ooredoo and Mentari Ooredoo users, dial *123*7*2*3*1#. Then dial *123*7*1*6*1# for Postpaid Indosat users (Matrix Ooredoo Auto)
- After entering the number combination above, press "OK" or "Call". Once connected, follow the next steps
3. Transfer Indosat Credit to Telkomsel
There are several steps you need to take, here are the steps:
- Navigate to the dial-up menu on your smartphone
- If you want to make a call, you can do it by pressing
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen. The operator will send you an SMS to let you know whether your attempt was successful or not. If it fails, try to do the above instructions again
In the article above, we have mentioned a number of ways you can transfer Indosat credit to other operators, namely via SMS, calls, and transfers to Telkomsel.
That's an article about How to Transfer Indosat Credit to Others and Other Operators that you can do, I hope the article above can be helpful and useful for all of you.