Rancakmedia.com – As we know PDF files can be used for students, students, or even employees. Here's an easy way to combine PDF files via cellphone and laptop that you can use easily.
Portable Document Format or PDF is a document format used to distribute document files without experiencing any changes.
The PDF format is intended to avoid changing the file format during the distribution procedure. Comparatively, the drawback of this document format is that adding files or pages is more difficult compared to other document formats.
However, there are various techniques for merging PDFs, so that we can combine multiple PDFs into one file.
Easy Ways to Combine Pdf Files on Android
We recommend using the Xodo PDF Reader & Editor software. Here are the steps:
- If we don't have this application yet, please get it from the Google PlayStore first.
- First click the “+” icon in the lower right corner of the application.
- Then choose “PDF from document” as the output format.
- Click “Join” after selecting the files you want to combine.
- Rename the newly merged file.
- Then choose a place to save the PDF folder, after which the files are properly merged.
Easy Ways to Combine Offline Pdf Files on Laptops and PCs
We recommend using the Nitro PDF application. Here are the steps:
- First download the application on the official website https://www.gonitro.com/, then open the Nitro application.
- Once opened, select the documents to combine into the PDF file. Press shift+left click on all the documents you have selected.
- Move files into one document for easy searching.
- Then after combining the PDF files into one document, open the application again and select the "Combines Files in NitroPDF" menu.
- Next, sort the documents by sorting them sequentially. You can use the “Move Up” and “Move Down” buttons to move the documents up and down.
- Choose the best quality for your document in "Make PDF Files".
- To save a document, simply select the “Save PDF To…” menu and select a storage location.
How to Merge PDF Files Online
We recommend using the Smallpdf site. Here are the steps:
- First open the Smallpdf site.
- Then, you can select the files to combine in the Choose file option or by dragging the PDF files in that section.
- Once the upload is complete, you can go ahead and select the PDF merge option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Wait until the merging process is complete.
- Once done, we can download the combined PDF files directly, or we can email the PDF files.
In the article above, we have provided ways to combine PDF files via cellphone and laptop, besides that we also provide several ways to combine PDF files online and offline that you can try.
Thus the article about Easy Ways to Combine PDF Files Via HP and Laptop, I hope the article above can be useful and help all of you.