Permanently Delete Google Accounts on HP and PC, Here's How
Rancakmedia.com – For those of you Android users, and want to permanently delete your Google account, you can find out in the article below. However, you also have to know in advance the risks of permanently deleting a Google account.
Android users usually need a Google account to bundle various apps on their handsets. If you don't have it, some functions from Google will not operate, such as the Google Playstore service.
The Google Account itself includes the user's personal information. From full names, contacts and location history to data summaries of some Google services we've come a long way (like Gmail, Drive, Calendar and more).
Usually multiple Gmail accounts are set up on a single device for various reasons. We recommend canceling the account if it is no longer needed as it will only slow down the device.
Also, some people are concerned about the security of their Google account and want to deactivate it.
Risks of Deleting Google Account
- Lost all data and information in the account, such as emails, files, calendars and pictures.
- The Google services we signed into with this account are no longer operational, such as Gmail, Drive, Calendar or Play.
- Reduced availability of paid subscriptions and material obtained through accounts we disable, such as those on YouTube or Google Play (application, movies, games, music, and TV shows).
- While using Android, we will not be able to access any of the contacts stored in our Google account but not on our phones.
- Unable to download or upload files to deleted account.
- Deleted accounts cannot be accessed by Chrome extensions or apps (free or paid).
Therefore, RancakMedia urges you to think carefully before deactivating your Google account. If we do not wish to accept the harm indicated above, we recommend that you refuse to cancel our Google account.
List of Ways to Permanently Delete a Google Account on HP and PC
There are two ways you can use to permanently delete a Google account on your cellphone and on your PC, including:
1. How to Permanently Delete a Google Account on HP
- Sign up for a Google account using your mobile device
- Select Settings
- Tap Users and Accounts or Accounts and Users
- Then, click Delete This Account to complete the process
- If our phone is logged into multiple accounts, select the one we want to delete
- Enter the verification code
- After that, the selected Google account will be removed from your computer's hard drive
2. How to Permanently Delete Google Account on PC
We also reveal how to delete Google account on PC. Here are the steps:
- Open a Google account using your Gmail credentials.
- On the left menu bar, click Data and Personalization
- Select Delete our Service or Account in the Download window to delete our data.
- Click Delete our Account in the Delete our Google Account window.
- At this time, the Google account will process the deletion.
That's an article on how to permanently delete a Google account on cellphones and on PCs, in the article above, not only how to delete a Google account, we also provide the risks of deleting a Google account that you need to know about.
Thus the article about Permanently Delete Google Account on HP and PC, Here's How. Hopefully the above article can be useful and help you all.