How to Check Indonesian Pos Receipts, Accurate and Fast
Rancakmedia.com – Many use Pos Indonesia, one of which is to track receipts, you can check Indonesian postal receipts in the following way to get accurate and fast checks.
For those who don't know how to check whether the shipment has arrived or not, below we will explain it in depth for you.
State-owned shipping company PT Pos Indonesia (Persero). You can check receipts online if you use Pos Indonesia.
In accepting to check post office receipts, you can use a browser or the QPosinAja Pos Indonesia program.
How to Check Indonesian Pos Receipts
Follow the procedure below to check Indonesian post office receipts for regular shipments and other services:
- Go to the following page Click here or download the PosAja application! on these links
- Enter the receipt number in the tracking or tracking column
- Click the search button
- The Pos Indonesia receipt check system will automatically display the status of the inputted package
- If you experience problems when using the Pos Indonesia receipt check service, customers can contact Pos Indonesia via email [email protected] or hotline 1500161
Indonesian Postal Delivery Terms
- Reception at the Counter → This expression indicates that the goods have been registered at the post office. The sender will usually get a receipt with shipping details, one of which is the receipt number
- Forwarded to the Hub → Packages will be forwarded to the nearest post office warehouse with the sender's address
- Arriving at the Hub → The package has arrived at the post office warehouse with the sender's address, and will proceed to the post office warehouse with the recipient's city address
- Forwarded to the Delivery Office → Packages are sent to the nearest post office warehouse with the destination address
- Arrive at the Delivery Office → The package has arrived at the nearest post office warehouse to the destination address
- Counter Posting → The package is at the counter and will be immediately processed and forwarded to the recipient's address post office
- Puri Send → Packages are being sent
- Puri Receive → The package has arrived at the post office of the recipient's address and will be sent to the recipient's address
- Delivery Process → The package is in the process of being delivered to the destination address
- Done Delivery → The package has been sent to the destination address and has been received by the recipient
That's How to Check Indonesian Pos Receipts, Accurate and Fast. In the article above, we didn't only explain how to check Indonesian poa receipts, but also the conditions for sending Pos Indonesia that you can do.
Thus the article on How to Check Pos Indonesia Receipts, Accurate and Fast, I hope the above article can be useful and make it easier for all of you to check Pos Indonesia receipts.