This is how to unregister card 3, done when changing numbers
Rancakmedia.com – Many don't know that this is how to unregister 3 cards that you can do yourself at home. There are several ways you need to do to mUnreg Card 3, see below.
List of Ways to Unreg Card 3
There are 4 ways you can unregister card 3, namely via the website, SMS, 3store, and also with 3care, here's an explanation:
1. How to unregister card 3 through the website
This method is suitable for those of you who may frequently visit three features on the website. Here is a tutorial on how to unregister card 3 through the website:
- Visit the registration website 3 Click here
- Select the unreg menu
- Fill in all the required information (NIK, telephone number and others)
- You will receive a password sent to your cellphone via SMS
- Enter the code in the requested box
- Check the box on the text "I am not a robot"
- Click "Send"
2. How to unregister card 3 via SMS
While texting may seem old-fashioned today, it's a very common method of deregistering a 3 card.
Open application SMS on your smartphone and tap first. In that app, select the option to write a new message. Fill in the number 4444. In the message field, enter the format UNREG#NIK#.
For example like this: #UNREG#12345678910#
Your request for an unregistered card 3 has been received and is being addressed, and you will be notified shortly.
After you get confirmation that your card number 3 has been disconnected from the NIK, you can continue.
3. How to unregister 3 cards using 3Store
You can choose the two methods above to unregister the 3 cards that are still in your hand. So, the following method is specifically for those of you who have lost card 3.
Yes, even if the 3 card is lost, the user can still cancel the registration by visiting the local 3Store store.
Customers can also ask the cashier to replace the lost card number with a new one.
4. How to unregister card 3 through 3Care
If you don't have time to visit 3Store, you can contact 3Care services through the following platforms:
- Telephone: 132 (300 rupiah/call for prepaid) or 0896 44000 123 (paid)
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp Click here
- Facebook : 3 Indonesia Click here
- Twitter: @3CareIndonesia Click here
Thus the article regarding This is How to Unregister Card 3, Done When Changing Numbers, you need to know that there are 4 ways, namely by using the website, SMS, 3store, and 3Care.
If you have read the article above properly, we are sure that you will have no trouble unregistering 3 cards, because the method above is a very simple method.