How to Activate VPN on Android Easy and Safe
Rancakmedia.com – Here's how to activate VPN on Android without the help of a third application and with the help of a third application. You can use the method below yourself without the help of other people, you know.
Smartphone users need to know how to activate a VPN on Android because it has various purposes. It is very easy to enable VPN on Android device.
Keeping your actions safe and secret becomes even more important. Because, a lot of things are done online these days, and almost everything works remotely.
A decent Virtual Private Network or VPN can help overcome some of the difficulties. Want to set up a VPN on your Android phone? This article from Rancak Media explains how to activate VPN on Android in various ways:
List of How to activate VPN on Android
Below are ways to activate a VPN on an Android phone, including:
1. Settings on the Smartphone
Open the settings menu on the phone. It's important to remember that this phase may vary from phone to phone. But in general, here are the steps:
- Go to Settings, then click “Other Connections” and select “VPN“
- After clicking VPN, click “Add VPN Network” if you don't find the network
- Then enter your username and password, and select "Connect".
- Once connected, there will be a lock icon on the phone screen indicating the VPN is active.
For Android phones that don't have a VPN option in the settings, you can enable it in the following way:
- Open the Settings menu
- Then select Advanced > VPN under Network & Internet
- If you can't find it, search for “VPN” in the “Settings” search area at the top
- Then, in the upper right corner, select Add. Enter the details of the VPN to use. To save your work, click the Save button
2. Download the VPN app on the Play Store
You can also use third-party VPN apps from Play Store to enable VPN instead of doing it manually.
You can install VPN programs, such as Turbo VPN, SuperVPN, Free VPN Client, VPN Master, OpenVPN, or ThunderVPN on the links below, as follows:
- Turbo VPN application download link Download Here
- SuperVPN Application Download link Download Here
- Betternet Application Download link Download Here
- VPN Master Application Download link Download Here
- OpenVPN Application Download Link Download Here
- ThunderVPN Application Download Link Download Here
Some of these applications can be used for free. However, if you want to subscribe, the price is affordable.
Continue with the registration application when the program has been successfully installed, then select Connect to start searching for servers.
3. Using Browsers
You can also use a tabbed browser to enable VPN on your Android phone. Currently, many web browsers provide a built-in VPN feature that you can use right away.
Some of the browsers that include VPN functionality are Opera, Firefox Focus, and Browsex. Users can download the browser application on the Play Store.
Those are the applications that you can use to activate the VPN, in the article above each has its advantages and disadvantages, so use it according to your needs.
Thus the article on How to Activate VPN on Android Easily and Safely, I hope the article above can be useful and help all of you.