How to make your own WA stickers on Android without an application
Rancakmedia.com – Want to know how to make Whatsapp(WA) stickers without an application? Here's an easy way and there's also info on how to make your own face stickers with unique words.
Almost everyone now uses Whatsapp as a messaging application. One of the features of this app is its new function, namely stickers. With stickers, we can send messages simply, individually, and beautifully without extensive typing. Apart from that, stickers can also show our disdain or disapproval in a convenient way.
The practice of exchanging cute and new stickers with friends is known as “sticker wars”. So, how can we make these stickers without the need to download an application on the Play Store. Curious? Let's learn how to make Whatsapp stickers without an application.
Using BOT Sticker Whatsapp Online
WhatsApp Online Sticker Bot is a simple way to create WA stickers without the need for an application. By utilizing this BOT, we can make stickers without having to install any programs. The process is quite easy.
- Open https://wasticker.app/id, one of the WhatsApp Sticker Bots available on the internet.
- Type in the Whatsapp number and don't enter the wrong number because after that the sticker will be saved directly on the cellphone.
- Select the image or animated image (GIF) that we want to make a sticker.
- Click the Create Sticker button and wait for the process to finish, usually only a few seconds.
- Next, submit images using the JPG, PNG and WEBP formats to create still or non-moving image stickers.
- Upload GIF images to create moving stickers or animated stickers.
- Because image file sizes can be produced in many sizes, we recommend choosing the 5MB one because stickers with small sizes can be made quickly.
- The sticker that we made before will be automatically sent by BOT to the Whatsapp number that we have provided.
- There are no restrictions on what devices can use this WA sticker maker.
How to Make Whatsapp Stickers Without an Application Through the Whatsapp Chat Column
Furthermore, you can use the original Whatsapp menu to create Whatsapp stickers without using any third-party software at all. This is a very easy process.
- Open your mobile Whatsapp application and select a room to talk. Make our Whatsapp to version 2.18.329 if necessary.
- Write something in the conversation area.
- We can see the emoji menu in the bar if the keyboard is displayed.
- Click the emoji bar. In this menu, a sticker symbol that looks like paper with a slight crease will appear at the bottom right.
- Click the symbol. Our saved stickers will be displayed in this symbol. But we can also add to our sticker collection for free without the need to download an application.
- Click the + or plus symbol in the upper left corner of the emoji bar.
- After pressing the Plus symbol, hundreds of adorable and unique stickers will appear that we can download for free. The stickers on offer are Bibimbap Friends by Pete Ellison, The Maladroits by Cole Ott, Koko by Hanasake Picture Inc., and Minseung Song, Salty by Alisa Kryzhanovska.
- Just select the sticker of your choice and save it to your computer. Whatsapp will remember the sticker as soon as you send it to someone with the specified phone number.
- Toofio the Cat was my first choice, and then I tapped ADD.
- Tap the Add plan text again.
- A new sticker is sent along with the test.