Rancakmedia.com – There are several applications that we have to block, therefore we have prepared a way to block these applications so that they are not misused. We use or open smartphone applications every day, be it game applications or other social media applications.
However, there are some considerations to keep in mind whether you are using or not using your smartphone, and temporarily blocking apps is the only way to prevent them from being opened by others.
Among them, there may be various reasons for blocking Android applications, one of which is so that the application cannot be accessed or so that it cannot be opened by individuals, of course only temporarily.
By blocking applications on Android, when the application is opened a notification will immediately appear such as blocking access to the application that has been blocked.
So, of course, to be able to block applications on Android, we use the help of an application that you can get on the Play Store for free, and with this application, it is not only used to block applications but can also be used to block website addresses, of course the function is still the same, namely so that it cannot be blocked. accessed.
How to Block Android Apps
And here are the procedures for using a help application to block applications on Android.
- First of all, download an application called Block Site on the Google Play Store.
- Then open the application then click the Plus button here, and if asked for Accessibility then activate the BlockSite application service.
- After that, click the APP tab to determine which application you want to block.
- The final step is to activate Block Sites. You can also exit here to see if you can open any of the blocked apps.
- At this point, you have successfully blocked the application on Android so that it cannot be opened.
How easy is it? To block applications on Android is of course very easy because with this assistance application we can block applications on Android so that they cannot be accessed or opened by many people. And to block a website address, you can put the URL in the column on the Website tab as shown in the third image.
That's our discussion this time about how to block applications on Android so they can't be opened, now with this application we simply block Android applications and website locations.
Method 1: Exit Android App
The first thing you can do is stop the Android application and uncheck "Show Notifications" on the application you want to block.
Carrying out this method is quite easy and you can do it on any Android smartphone regardless of manufacturer. If you want to block access to the Instagram app, for example, let me know. To do this, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the Settings menu » Additional Settings » Application Management » Search for “App Name” « Then tap “Force Stop” and “Clear Data”.
NOTE: I performed the above steps using an Android Lollipop v5.1.1 smartphone. You can change the method if you use a smartphone with a different operating system.