The following are Boxing Day Data and Facts Leicester vs Manchester United Tonight
Rancakmedia.com – Facing Leicester City, Manchester United was supported by cool statistics on Boxing Day. Opportunity for MU to brush up to 2nd place.
MU will face Leicester at the King Power Stadium in the continuation of the Premier League, Saturday (26/12/2020) evening WIB. The match will kick off at 19.30 WIB and will be broadcast live on Mola TV with this streaming link.
The Red Devils must not waste the opportunity to approach Liverpool at the top of the standings. If they can win this match, MU will displace Leicester in second place while avoiding the pursuit of the teams below him, such as Everton, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur.
Three points for sure got Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's troops. Follow up on the superior head-to-head record against Leicester and some interesting statistics in Boxing Day history.
Following are the data and facts about the Leicester versus MU match, collected by Opta:
- Leicester have lost more Premier League games (19) and have conceded more Premier League goals against Manchester United than any other team in the competition.
- Manchester United have lost just one of their 22 Premier League games against Leicester (W17 D4) and have not lost any of their last 11 matches since losing 3-5 in September 2014 (W8 D3).
- Manchester United have scored in each of their last 22 games against Leicester. No other team has a longer scoring trend in this competition (22 against Aston Villa between 1997-2008).
- Since returning to the Premier League in 2014, Leicester have suffered defeat in five of their 6 Boxing Day matches in this competition. Leicester won the game against Manchester City 2-1 in 2018.
- Manchester United has the most wins (21) and the highest win ratio (81%) in Premier League Boxing Day matches. They only lost twice against Middlesbrough 1-3 in 2002 and Stoke City 0-2 in 2015.
- Manchester United have won each of their last 10 Premier League away games. In football's top-flight history, only two teams have ever won 11 straight away games; Chelsea between April-December 2008 and Manchester City between May-December 2017.
- Four of Leicester City's 5 Premier League defeats this season have come at home. The Chang have lost at home this season for about as many times as they have lost at home in 2019/20 so far (4).
- Since a 0-1 home defeat against Arsenal in November, Manchester United have not lost in seven Premier League matches (won 6, drew 1). Only Liverpool (10), have a longer unbeaten run in this competition.
- How to Buy Online Tickets for the 2022 President's Cup
- Complete Schedule for U23 Asian Cup 2022
- Schedule for the Indonesian Men's Football Team at the SEA Games
- Italian League 2021/2022 results Udinese vs AS Roma
Source : detik.com