Check BPUM recipients for November 2021 and the following conditions
Rancakmedia.com – Here's how to check BPUM 2021 Presidential Decree recipients of Rp. 1.2 million distributed in November 2021, BLT UMKM will certainly be disbursed if these requirements are met.
As reported by the BRI eform.bri.co.id website, BRI Corporate Secretary Aestika Oryza Gunarto noted that since the BLT UMKM and BPUM Banpres 2021 have been extended to December 2021, following directions from the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs.
"Productive Micro Business Assistance Payment (BPUM 2021) or BLT UMKM through BRI has been extended for up to 5 (five) months after the assistance money arrives in the beneficiary's account or a maximum of December 2021," he said.
To note, previously BLT UMKM or Banpres BPUM 2021 had been sent to 9.8 million corporate actors. Where each company actor receives assistance from the Government of Rp. 1.2 million.
Currently BPUM distribution is carried out by two banks, namely Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) and Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI).
In accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Cooperatives & SMEs Number 2 of 2021, recipients of 2021 MSME or BPUM Presidential Assistance must meet the following requirements:
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Have an Electronic KTP.
- Having a micro business as indicated by a letter of proposal for prospective BPUM recipients from the BPUM proposer and the attachments are one unit.
- Not State Civil Apparatus, members of the TNI/Polri, employees of BUMN or BUMD.
Here's how to check the list of 2021 BPUM recipients at BRI:
- Open the eform.bri.co.id page
- Enter NIK
- Enter the lever code given on the screen
- Click 'Process hole'
- A notification will appear whether registered or not as a 2021 BPUM recipient.
MSME actors who are registered as MSME BLT recipients can withdraw MSME BLT by visiting a BRI branch office bringing the following documents:
- Saving book
- ATM card and identity card
- Statement letter
- Statement of Absolute Responsibility (SPTJM), and/authority for receiving Banpres money.
Here's how to make an online reservation for Banpres BPUM 2021 or BLT UMKM at BRI Eform:
- Customer Access eform.bri.co.id
- If the consumer meets the requirements and is entitled to receive BPUM, it will be forwarded to the reservation page. Otherwise, it will not be forwarded to the reservation page.
- Complete the accessible columns, such as KTP number, Province, City/District menu, Work Unit and Queue Schedule.
- After completing and filling in the lever code, a reference number will appear. Remember! The reference number MUST be maintained.
- Customers arrive at UKO according to a predetermined schedule. If missed, the client must reorder from the beginning.