How to Check PKH Recipients Phase 4 November 2021 Along with the Recipient Categories
Rancakmedia.com – Here's how to check PKH social assistance recipients stage 4 November 2021 and how to register for the Ministry of Social DTKS social assistance at checkbansos.kemensos.go.id.
Apart from checkbansos.kemensos.go.id, you can also check recipients of the 2021 Ministry of Social Affairs PKH DTKS social assistance program using the Check Social Assistance Application.
For your information, the Ministry of Social Affairs has decided that the Ministry of Social DTKS social assistance for the 2021 PKH and BPNT programs will continue to be provided until December 2021.
PKH 2021 assistance is now approaching stage 4 in November 2021. PKH 2021 social assistance payments will be maintained from November to December 2021.
PKH 2021 assistance is only given to underprivileged families and those registered in the DTKS of the Ministry of Social Affairs.
PKH 2021 goals include:
- Pregnant women and children aged 0-6 years IDR 3 million.
- Elementary school age IDR 900,000.
- Junior high school age Rp. 1.5 million.
- High school age youth Rp. 2 million.
- Persons with severe disabilities IDR 2.4 million.
- Elderly from 70 years Rp. 2.4 million.
This assistance will be distributed in stages for three distributions (quarterly), namely:
- Phase I (January, February, March) (January, February, March)
- Phase II (April, May, June) (April, May, June)
- Phase III (July, August, September) (July, August, September)
- Phase IV (October, November, December) (October, November, December)
- Category of pregnant women, a maximum of 2 times pregnant
- Early childhood category, ages 0 to 6 years, a maximum of 2 children
- Education Component:
- Elementary school category or equivalent, children aged 6 to 21 years who have not completed 12 years of compulsory education
- SMP or MTS equivalent category, children aged 6 to 21 years who have not completed 12 years of compulsory education
- SMA or MA equivalent category, children aged 6 to 21 years who have not completed 12 years of compulsory education
Social Welfare Components:
- Elderly Category 70 years and over, maximum 1 family member
- Category of persons with disabilities, a maximum of 1 person and are in a family of persons with physical disabilities and persons with mental disabilities
How to Check PKH Social Assistance Recipients
- Login to Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id;
- Enter the address; Province, Regency/City, District, and Village/Kelurahan in the column provided;
- Enter all names according to KTP;
- Then, enter the code in the form;
- If the code letters are not visible, click the “Reload” button to get a new code;
- Press the data button “Search”.