Rancakmedia.com – The following information can be read. Terms and Checks for BLT Recipients of School Children Worth Rp. 4.4 million in Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id
Here's how to register and check the status of BLT recipients. Elementary, junior high, and high school children through Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id received assistance of up to Rp. 4.4 million.
BLT for Elementary, Middle and High School Children will only be given to children whose names are recorded in the Social Welfare Integrated Data (DTKS) through Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id.
To find out if a student's name is registered or not, elementary, middle, and high school students can check their names at Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id.
Here's how to check the list of BLT recipients for elementary, middle, and high school students:
- Open a mobile or PC browser.
- Go to the website Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id
- Enter Province.
- Enter the Regency/City.
- Enter District.
- Enter the Village/Village.
- Enter full name.
- Enter the letter code.
- Click Search Data.
The assistance provided to school children is included in the Family Hope Program (PKH). This special BLT for school children will be given every three months until 2021.
The first payments will be made in January, April, July, and October 2021. The government targets BLT PKH to reach 10 million beneficiary households.
The total assistance to be received by school children exceeds Rp. 4.4 million. This amount is the result of accumulation for elementary school students of Rp. 900,000/year, SMP Rp. 1.5 million/year, and SMA Rp. 2 million/year.
As for the specific amount of money received by BLT school children in 2021, elementary school children will be given assistance worth Rp 900 thousand per year or Rp 75 thousand every month. Then for school children at the level of SMP/MTs/equivalent will be given BLT in the amount of Rp. 1.5 million a year or Rp. 125,000 per month.
Especially for high school/MA/equivalent children, they will be given BLT of IDR 2 million for a year or IDR 166,000 per month. Assistance for school children is handled through banks that have been appointed by the government, including BRI, Mandiri, BNI and BTN.
Here's how to register for the Ministry of Social's DTKS:
- Residents submit themselves through the RT/RW management or Village Office or Village Office where they are domiciled by bringing their ID cards and family cards.
- Registration will be discussed through deliberation at the village/kelurahan level to evaluate the eligibility of residents to enter DTKS based on the initial identification (pre-list) and fresh proposals.
- Musdes/Muskel will make a report signed by the village head/lurah and other village officials, to then become the final pre-list.
- This Pre-List is used by the Social Service to check and confirm the data using the complete DTKS instrument, through home visits.
- The data that has been checked and confirmed is then entered into the SIKS Offline Application by the village/kelurahan operator, then exported in the form of a SIKS Extension File.
- The file is then submitted to the social service for data entry into the SIKS Online Application.
- The results of this verification and validation are submitted to the regent/mayor. The regent/mayor sends the results of the verification and validation of the approved data to the governor to be submitted to the minister.
- Submission is done by entering the data from the validation verification results into SIKS-NG and uploading a letter of approval from the Regent/Mayor and Minutes of Musdes/Muskel.
It should be noted that the recipients of this assistance have their own requirements, so that not all elementary, middle, and high school students can receive this assistance.
Requirements that must be met for schoolchildren BLT recipients
- Have a Smart Indonesia Card (KIP)
- Enrolled in a formal or non-formal educational institution
- KIP owners must be registered in the Basic Education Data (DAPODIK)
- For families who do not have a KIP, they can make arrangements by registering with the nearest education office by bringing a Prosperous Family Card (KKS).
BLT for Elementary, Middle and High School Children will only be given to children whose names are recorded in the Social Welfare Integrated Data (DTKS) through Cekbansos.go.id. Every year 2021, elementary school children will be given assistance worth IDR 900 thousand per year or IDR 75 thousand every month.
The final pre-list is made by the social service agency to check and confirm the data using the complete DTKS instrument, through home visits. The data that has been checked and confirmed is then entered into the SIKS Offline Application by the village/kelurahan operator. The results of this verification and validation are submitted to the regent/mayor.
Check other Rancakmedia.com News and Articles at Google News