Here's How to Register for Batch 21 Pre-employment, Don't Miss It
Rancakmedia.com – Registration for this batch has been opened for those of you who are waiting until the 21st Pre-Employment Card opens. Techniques and conditions are presented here.
Kartu Prakerja announced that Batch 21 has opened via its official Instagram. Registration is an opportunity for people who are looking for instruction from a different platform.
Participants with verified accounts can immediately continue the registration process and complete basic motivation and ability assessments.
You can create one on the official pre-employment page if you still don't have an account. You can register for Batch 21 once your account is verified.
Make sure you meet the requirements for successful registration, such as photo ID, according to the requirements.
Participants who pass the selection will receive a training fee of Rp. 1,000,000, intense Rp. 600,000 per month for 4 months, and an intensive appraisal survey of Rp. 50,000.
Batch 21 Pre-Employment Card Registration Procedure
Create a participant account that doesn't have an account
- On the website https://dashboard.prakerja.go.id/List participants register their accounts.
- Enter your password and email, then click Register.
- Open and verify the notification email.
- If you have checked, the registration has been successful and the registration process can continue.
- Open it and log in using your smartphone or mobile browser to your Dashboard account.
- Fill in the KTP verification area using the NIK Family Card (KK) number and date of birth then click "Continue".
- Don't forget to fill in your personal information and make sure all the information is accurate.
- Please upload a photo of your ID card and upload a photo taken directly from your camera, as specified.
- Then enter the cellphone number then type the OTP code that was sent via SMS to check the cellphone number.
- Next, fill in the registration statement as needed then click OK.
- If successful registration, participants complete the Basic Motivation and Ability Test.
- After the test is complete, select the current open wave and then click "Join."
- The following is a confirmation of your Wave choice.
- If applicable, click “Yes, Join.” A pre-employment agreement with various statements will be displayed.
- To continue to the next step, click "I agree".
Pre-Employment Card Registration Requirements
There are additional terms and conditions for potential trainee support recipients that must be met to register for batch 21 from the pre-employment website, including:
- Indonesian citizens aged 18 years and over.
- Currently not pursuing formal education.
- People looking for work, workers who have been laid off or workers/workers who need to improve their work skills, such as workers/workers who have been laid off and workers who are not salaried.
- The pre-employment card program can register micro and small businesses.
- There were no other recipients of social assistance during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Participants are not State Officials, DPRD Leaders and Members, ASN, TNI Soldiers, Police Members, Village Heads and Village Apparatuses, as well as Directors/Commissioners/Commissioners of BUMN or BUMD.
- Pre-Employment Card recipients can only have a maximum of two NIK in one Family Card (KK).
- Your registration status can be seen in the Batch 21 selection announcement. Status can be sent to your account or via SMS and email alerts.
When finished, don't forget to watch 3 pre-employment card films, so you can see the pre-employment card number and its balance.
On the website https://www.prakerja.go.id/ you can see all registration information on Batch 21 Pre-Employment Cards.
Conclusion Regarding Batch 21 Pre-Employment List:
Kartu Prakerja announces that Wave 21 has opened via its official Instagram. Registration is an opportunity for people who are looking for instruction from a different platform. Participants who pass the selection will receive a training fee of Rp. 1,000,000 and an intensive appraisal survey of IDR 50,000.
Click here for the Batch 21 Pre-Employment List from the pre-employment website. There are additional terms and conditions that must be met to be aware of for this wave. Participants must be Indonesian citizens aged 18 years and over, not currently pursuing formal education.