President Jokowi Distributes Presidential Decree to MSMEs, See How to Disburse the Assistance Funds
rancakmedia.com - President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) distributed social assistance in the form of presidential productive micro business assistance (BPUM) or assistance to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the courtyard of Merdeka Palace, Jakarta on Friday (30/7).
Jokowi Distributes Presidential Assistance to 2021 MSMEs. It is hoped that the assistance of Rp. 1.2 million can help MSME actors add business capital and survive the impact of the pandemic.
The value of the presidential ban that was given was IDR 1.2 million. According to Jokowi, all business actors, both in small to large ratios, are in dire straits due to the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak. This is mainly because there is a new variation called delta.
"Recipients of productive presidential assistance for micro businesses, whether they come in person or online, I know you are all in a difficult situation right now, right? Really hard, right?” said Jokowi at the 2021 Micro Business Productive Presidential Assistance Award.
He explained that the government has distributed funds in the amount of Rp. 15.3 trillion to divide BPUM this year. Assistance will be given to 12.8 million MSME actors.
"There are 12.8 million MSME actors in the country. Start sharing today. We hope this will drive the economy,” said Jokowi.
It was found that the amount of assistance for MSMEs this year was only IDR 1.2 million per beneficiary. The figure is down from 2020 which amounted to IDR 2.4 million per person.
Initially, Deputy for Micro Enterprises of the Ministry of Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises Eddy Satriya explained that there were many requirements to obtain a BPUM. First, micro business actors must show business information letters from RT and RW. The business info can also be in the form of a business registration number (NIB).
Second, micro business actors should not be obtaining people's business credit facilities (KUR). In other words, micro business actors must be separated from KUR to obtain BLT.
BPUM distribution will be given in 2 stages. First, the government will distribute it to 9.8 million with a budget of Rp. 11.76 trillion. Second, the government will distribute it to 3 million with a budget of Rp. 3.6 trillion.
The former mayor of Solo explained that the epidemic had made the economic situation difficult for several business actors, including small, medium and large business actors.
However, Jokowi reminded that if this did not only happen in Indonesia, business people around the world would feel the obstacle. This situation occurred at the same time as the increase in the spread of the virus which reduced the purchasing power of residents to the point where businesses were hindered.
Because of that, Jokowi asked several business actors to work harder. "Not scaring, but when will this corona virus end? The WHO (World Health Organization) cannot predict either," he said.
Last year, the government gave BPUM an amount of IDR 2.4 million per MSME business actor. Meanwhile, in 2021, there will be a change in the nominal amount of MSME assistance through the Minister of Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises Regulation Number 2 of 2021.
The figure decreased to Rp. 1.2 million and was given one at a time. BPUM recipients are MSME actors who have never received BPUM and MSME actors who received assistance last year.
Jokowi Distributes Banpres to MSMEs in 2021. However, MSME actors who have people's business credit (KUR) are not allowed to get BPUM. This assistance can be used to run a business, whether to add capital or for the purposes of promoting and marketing MSME products.
How to Check Recipients of Productive Presidential Assistance for Micro Enterprises (MSMEs)
To find out whether you are included in the list of recipients of MSME assistance or not, you can do a test in the following way:
You can watch it through the official Banpres BPUM website. The method is;
- Open a browser on your device.
- Open the banpresbpum.id site.
- Enter NIK.
- Click the “Search” option and wait.
- You will see a list of MSME assistance recipients.
Check Via Eform BRI
How to check other MSME assistance recipients, namely by connecting to Eform BRI. The following are the levels for BRI Eform checks:
1. Open the BRI eform site.
2. Then log in using the NIK.
3. Enter the clarification code and click "Inquiry".
4. Wait until the loading process is complete and you will see a list of recipients of social assistance.
How to Disburse Assistance Funds for MSMEs
To disburse BPUM funds, there are many levels that you need to work on. Here's the full description:
- As a beneficiary of assistance, you will be contacted by the relevant faction via SMS, telephone call, or WhatsApp chat.
- Next, visit the office of the channeling agency by bringing documents, such as KTP, NIB or SKU, and family card.
- Arriving at the office of the channeling agency, you will be asked to sign the sheet of accountability for the recipient of MSME assistance.
- So on, the channeling faction will provide MSME assistance funds to your registered account number.
- Funds that have entered the account can be used for the benefit of increasing business. For the disbursement of MSME aid funds, the government is working together with Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI), and the Post Office. You can choose one of these three distribution agencies.