How to Register for Batch 12 Pre-Employment Cards Get BLT 3.5 Million
Rancakmedia.com – Check out how to register for the wave 12 pre-employment card program, the idea is to open registration again on Tuesday (23/2/2021). Later, each registrant who can pass as a participant will receive BLT Rp. 3.5 million.
The Pre-Employment Card is a government program for training and skills improvement which has been facilitated throughout the outbreak to provide stimulant contributions for victims of layoffs (PHK) or a new workforce. The total BLT given was IDR 3.55 million.
Then, how do you register as a Pre-Employment Card participant?
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Over 18 years old.
- Not doing college or school.
Prospective Registrants Pre-Employment Card You should also understand the steps for registering, as follows:
- Open the www.prakerja.go.id page
- Prepare your Family Card (KK) number and National Identity Number (NIK), enter your personal data, and follow the instructions to complete the account checking process
- Prepare writing materials to take motivational tests and basic abilities online
- Click Join on the wave of the Pre-Work list that is currently open
- Wait for the announcement of the selection of participants who pass the Batch 12 Pre-Employment Card list.
That's how to register for the batch 12 pre-employment card program, I hope all of you pass to get it.
Source : okezone.com