Requirements and How to Register for a Pre-Employment Card at Www.prakerja.go.id
Rancakmedia.com – Registration for the 32nd Pre-Employment Card program was launched on Wednesday (8/6/2022). Know the terms and methods for registering for the pre-employment card program. The launch of the Pre-Employment Card registration for the 32nd batch was announced via the official Pra-Employment Instagram account.
Participants can register for the 32nd Pre-Employment Card through the official website www.prakerja.go.id, as in the previous batch. Meanwhile, for individuals who already have a Pre-Work account, just click "Join Wave".
"The long awaited finally arrived! Wave 32 is open!!!” Write on the Instagram account @prakerja.go.id.
Requirements for How to Register for Pre-Employment
Following are the procedures for creating an account and registering for the Wave 32 Pre-Employment Card and the conditions:
Pre-Employment Account Creation
- Go to www.prakerja.go.id and select the Register Now option from the drop-down box.
- After that, the user will be directed to the dashboard page prakerja.go.id/Organization List
- Then click 'register' to sign up for the service.
- The next step is to validate your email by checking your inbox and following the instructions there.
- Please return to the Pre-Employment account to complete the registration process when your account has been verified.
List of Pre-Employment Cards
- To log in, visit www.prakerja.go.id if you have previously created an account on our site.
- Click Login or Login by filling in your email and password.
- Then enter your KTP number and date of birth, and click Next.
- Complete personal data including full name, email address, residential address, domicile address, education, employment status, and submit a selfie while holding a KTP.
- Making a Pre-Employment Card requires you to take an exam.
- Get your paper and pencil ready for the online Motivational and Basic Abilities Test.
- Click “Join” on the currently open Wave.
- Wait for the notification of participants who pass the Wave selection on the dashboard.
Pre-Employment Card Registration Requirements
To be eligible to apply for a Pre-Employment Card, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Not currently pursuing formal education.
- Pre-Employment Cards cannot be given to:
- State officials
- Leaders and Members of the Regional People's Representative Council
- State Civil Apparatus
- Soldier of the Indonesian National Armed Forces
- Member of the Indonesian National Police
- Village head and village apparatus
- Directors, Commissioners and Supervisory Boards in state-owned enterprises or regionally-owned enterprises.
- Not other social assistance recipients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Maximum of 2 NIK in 1 KK who become Pre-Employment Card Recipients.
The Batch 32 Pre-Employment Card Program will run for days, so participants don't need to rush to fill in data, fill in their personal data carefully.
Registration for the 32nd Pre-Employment Card program was launched on Wednesday (8/6/2022). Individuals who already have an account on our site, simply click "Join Wave". After a long wait, the time finally came. This is all for Wave 32!!! Write on the Instagram account @prakerja.go.
The Pre-Employment Card program aims to increase employee competence, productivity and competitiveness, as well as foster innovation and entrepreneurship among workers. Applicants are required to fill in data including full name, email address, residential address, domicile address, education, employment status, and submit a selfie photo while holding a KTP.