You can try the online NIK check from home
You can try the online NIK check from home – How to check NIK online might be one of the information that residents need. NIK is the identity needed to access social assistance during the COVID-19 outbreak. Without a NIK, it is difficult for residents to obtain their rights.
Taken from the Ministry of Home Affairs website, the steps to check NIK online are apparently very easy. Residents do not need to come to the Office of Population and Civil Registry (Disdukcapil) to recognize the legality of their identity numbers.
If there is a problem, the online NIK check step can help residents identify it more quickly. So on, residents can immediately take care of it so that the various accesses provided by residents can be used immediately.
How to check NIK online
Direct access to sites provided by local government
There are local governments that provide direct access for citizens who want to check NIK online. Residents only need to click on the link for how to check NIK online provided and follow the steps provided. Some links on how to check NIK online provided by the local government:
- https://disdukcapil.tegalkab.go.id/formasi/cek_nik for Tegal Regency
- https://disdukcapilbisa.batam.go.id/periksa/nik for Batam City
- https://dispendukcapil.kendalkab.go.id/ceknik for Kendal Regency
Send SMS or WhatsApp to the number provided
- How to check NIK online via SMS: Type in the format Cek#KTP#NIK to number 0815-3636-9999 belonging to the Disdukcapil Kemendagri
- How to check NIK online via WhatsApp: Type in full name format according to KTP, NIK, sub-district/district/regency/city to number 0813-2691-2479
Contact the call center
The next way to check NIK online is to contact the Disdukcapil call center of the Ministry of Home Affairs at number 1500-537. Contacting the call center to check the NIK is actually quicker if the officer picks it up right away.
Send messages via Facebook and Twitter
The Kemendagri website explains, how to check NIK online can use Facebook and Twitter accounts. For Facebook, the public can contact Halo Dukcapil or @ccdukcapil for Twitter. The format used is #NIK#Full_Name#Number_Kartu_Keluarga#Number_Tele#Complaint
Check NIK online via email
How to check NIK online can be used by the public with the following steps:
- Send a message in the format #NIK#Full_Name#Number_Kartu_Keluarga#Number_Tele#Complaint
- An email is sent to the address email@example.com
- Messages are sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Messages will be processed within 1×24 hours.
Source : detik.com