How to Check the Latest Online BPNT Bansos
Rancakmedia.com - In the following, we will provide information about how to check the 2022 BPNT social assistance, because maybe you don't know how to do it, right? if yes, then you must read this article to the end.
So when will the BPNT social assistance be disbursed? Maybe a question like that is on your mind, who has been one of the BPNT Beneficiary Families (KPM).
You don't need to worry because you can verify your eligibility for social assistance with just a phone call. So, how is the inspection of BPNT Social Assistance?
People who join KPM are entitled to various government assistance programs, including BPNT. The Raskin program, the previous name for this food assistance program, has been around for several years and has been replaced by the electronic card system since 2016.
What is BPNT Social Assistance
Before explaining how to check BPNT Bansos, it's better to first understand what BPNT is. Notably, BPNT stands for Non-Cash Food Assistance, a government-sponsored food assistance scheme.
It should be noted that BPNT is a continuation of the Raskin program, which offers rice assistance to the poorest of the poor. As previously stated, distribution of the Raskin program was changed to electronic cards in 2016.
The use of electronic cards is used to provide social assistance and subsidies in non-cash form through the banking system. The mechanism for distributing non-cash social assistance has been regulated in Presidential Regulation Number 63 of 2017.
The assistance is provided in the context of poverty alleviation. Social security, social protection, social empowerment, social rehabilitation, and basic services are just a few examples. Non-cash assistance will be distributed in this way, which is believed to be more effective and appropriate.
Because electronic cards for the distribution of Non-Cash Food Assistance can be used at E-Warong. Furthermore, recipients will receive staple food assistance in the form of rice, eggs, and other basic needs.
Total Amount of BPNT Social Assistance
The amount of basic food assistance provided by the government must also be known before checking the Social Assistance BPNT. In general, financial assistance in the form of basic needs from the government is given monthly to KPM in the amount of Rp. 200,000 or Rp. 2.4 million per year.
Since its inception, the government has distributed Rp 7.08 trillion in BPNT social assistance to 5.9 million Beneficiary Families (KPM). This basic food assistance is planned to continue and be distributed to underprivileged households affected by the outbreak.
Basic food assistance of IDR 200,000, unlike PKH and BST social assistance, cannot be withdrawn in cash. Only rice, eggs, chicken meat, fruit and other staples can be provided as part of this assistance.
Meanwhile, this year the government will also provide additional social assistance to BPNT through the staple food card top-up program. 300,000 Indonesian rupiah was given as a bonus. This addition is a relocation of social protection funds and will be distributed three times.
There will be a total of 1.4 million KPM in additional assistance, and it will be paid at the beginning or end of December 2021. Thus, not all BPNT KPM will receive additional.
Procedures for Determining Prospective BPNT Beneficiaries (KPM).
Non-cash assistance from the government is not available to everyone because of the requirements that must be met. The Ministry of Social Affairs is responsible for registering prospective KPM participants.
Recipient Gets Notification Letter
Furthermore, the prospective beneficiary will receive a notification letter detailing the registration techniques and the site that has been selected. Several parties work together to process all information provided by potential beneficiaries.
Among them are banks that are members of Himbara (Association of State-Owned Banks), District/Village Offices, to the Mayor's Office or District Office. In addition, beneficiaries will receive an account book and KKS after the data verification procedure (Social Welfare Card) is completed.
Functions of the KKS (Social Welfare Card)
The role of the KKKS is as a mechanism to receive the food assistance that has been provided. By utilizing KKS, beneficiaries can come to E-Warong and make transactions to get basic food assistance.
Basic food assistance can also be distributed through traditional markets, grocery stores, village stalls, RPK (Rumah Pangan Kita), bank agents that provide food ingredients, and other retail companies.
In this case, KPM can visit E-Warong which already has a sign as a place for providing basic food assistance. A basic food card with a chip keeps a relief balance, which determines how much money can be spent.
Through the distribution method using an electronic card it will be easier to monitor the amount of money that has been issued, the amount of the balance withdrawn by KPM, the remaining balance, and data on beneficiaries who have not received assistance.
Guidelines for Providing Non-Cash Food Assistance (BPNT)
Basically, the provision of non-cash food assistance from the government is related to four main concepts as follows:
- Provide easy access and use of KKS for beneficiaries.
- Give KPM greater options for using assistance, such as how much is needed and when it will be distributed.
- Help KPM suppliers to grow their company and earn more money.
- Provide service access finance for KPM and people's retail businesses.
- Purpose of Distribution of Non-Cash Food Assistance (BPNT)
As one of the social assistance programs provided by the government, BPNT has various objectives, including the following:
- Relieving Community Burden
Assistance with food aid is primarily intended to ease the financial burden on those in need within a given community. Thus, spending on food needs can be minimized and diverted to other needs.
- Helping to Fulfill Family Nutrition
Fulfillment of food intake for the poor and vulnerable to poverty is usually impossible to fulfill due to limited funds. With the existence of this food assistance program, it is hoped that it can help fulfill family nutrition.
- Improving KPM Target Accuracy
Another goal of this food assistance program is to increase the accuracy of targeting KPM because the data on the poor and vulnerable to poverty have been incorporated into the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- Give Control to KPM
KPM will control the food assistance more if they use the KKS (Social Welfare Card) to do so.
- Encouraging the Achievement of Sustainable Development Goals
Distribution of food aid also seeks to meet sustainable development goals. Sustainable development goals cover various aspects, including no poverty, no hunger, healthy living and others.
Benefits of the BPNT Social Assistance Program
In addition to trying to help fulfill family nutrition and minimize expenses, BPNT distribution is also believed to be able to provide benefits, including the following:
- Improving Food Security
Family and community food security has increased as a result of this food aid distribution program. This is also one of the strategies to help alleviate poverty.
- Increasing the Efficiency of Social Assistance Distribution
The distribution of food aid uses the electronic card method which is not only easy to obtain but also monitored. This will certainly provide its own advantages in terms of efficiency in providing social assistance so that it is more integrated and well managed.
- Increasing Non-Cash Transactions
Currently, the government is building a non-cash movement known as GNNT (National Non-Cash Movement) which aims to increase transaction efficiency.
With the availability of the KKS (Social Welfare Card) in providing basic food assistance, it will be beneficial to increase non-cash transactions.
- Increasing Economic Growth
In addition, the non-cash food assistance program helps small companies that sell basic necessities such as rice and eggs as well as people in need (KPM).
Criteria for BPNT Social Assistance Beneficiaries
As previously mentioned, the government does not provide food assistance to all regions. This social assistance is primarily aimed at the most vulnerable and disadvantaged members of society. The criteria for BPNT recipients are:
- KPM BPNT are poor people who hold KKS (Social Welfare Cards).
- KPM BPNT is not a recipient of other social assistance from the government such as PKH (Family Hope Program), BPUM (Productive Assistance for Micro Enterprises), and other assistance from the government.
- Not members of the TNI/POLRI, State Civil Apparatus (ASN), BUMD/BUMN personnel, regional or state officials.
- If you meet all the requirements given above, then you are truly eligible to receive non-cash food assistance from the government.
How to Check BPNT Social Assistance (Non-Cash Food Assistance)
To see if you qualify for BPNT from the government, regardless of whether you have met the requirements or not, you can verify your eligibility online using a smartphone. The methods for examining BPNT Social Assistance are as follows:
- As a starting point, see https://cekbansos.kemensos.go.id.
- A window will appear containing information about the Province, District, District, and Village or Kelurahan.
- Please provide details according to domicile.
- Your entire name as it appears on your KTP, if any, must be typed in this column.
- Then enter the 8 letter code listed in the box.
- If the letters listed are not clear, then you can immediately click the Refresh button to get a new code.
- Next, please click on Search Data option in the given box.
- If your name appears on the list of BPNT recipients, the BPNT column will include your full name, age, status, description and time period.
- Conversely, if your name is not included in the list of BPNT recipients, then there is an instant statement that your name is not included in the list of BPNT recipients.
How to Register for the Latest BPNT Social Assistance
For those of you who have tried the BPNT Social Assistance check technique above and have not been registered as a beneficiary, there is no need to panic because you can still register. If you meet the qualifications of a prospective BPNT recipient but have not been registered, you can register in the following way:
- The first step to take is to download application Check the Ministry of Social Assistance from the Google PlayStore on a smartphone device.
- The application contains features that can be used to register as KPM (Beneficiary Families) for BPNT and PKH social assistance.
- After downloading the application, you can immediately create a User ID.
- You must register with your NIK, KTP and KK.
- Next, please log in using an account that has been activated and validated by the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- Next, just enter the Add Proposal option and select the form of social assistance you want, namely BPNT or Basic Food Cards.
- Complete all the important information and then the system will match your name, KK NIK and residence status with the Dukcapil data and link it with the DTKS to get BPNT assistance from the government.
- If your application is appropriate and successfully approved as a BPNT Beneficiary Family (KPM), your name will appear according to the data provided. In accordance with Dukcapil and NIK data.
After that, you are entitled to get food assistance for three months in the amount of IDR 300,000. Only rice, eggs, chicken meat and other basic necessities can be distributed as part of this assistance, just like BPNT assistance in general.
How to Check BPNT Social Assistance Balance via HP
For those of you who have registered as recipients of BPNT basic food assistance, there is a simple option to check your BPNT balance via a mobile device. So apart from monitoring BPNT Social Assistance, you can also see the entire amount on the KKS card.
Check Balance at BPNT
The first thing to do to be able to verify a BPNT balance is to visit a Himbara bank (Association of State-Owned Banks). Among them are BRI, BNI, Bank Mandiri, and BTN. You can come to the bank according to your BPNT bank account.
The documents that must be prepared when registering for SMS Banking and m-Banking at the bank are the original KTP, KKS, and the savings book of the BPNT account holder. SMS Banking and m-Banking activation procedures will be carried out by the bank.
Check BPNT balance in SMS
BNI SMS Banking customers can check their BPNT account balance in the following way: The first thing you need to do is enter the SMS settings on your cellphone.
After that send SAL to 3346.
Check BPNT Balance at m-Banking BNI
If you want to find out the BPNT balance in your account, the technique for doing so is as follows:
- To get started, go to Google PlayStore and download the BNI m-Banking application.
- Then enter account details and login by providing User ID and MPIN.
- If you have successfully logged in, you will get BPNT balance information listed on the main page.
- Apart from using the two ways to check your BPNT balance above, you can also check by visiting an e-Warong agent or a BRI agent to check your BPNT balance.
It turns out that the distribution of social assistance to the poor and vulnerable is currently very beneficial. Especially with the economic situation that has not recovered due to the prolonged outbreak.
Basic needs are more difficult to meet due to lack of income after losing a job or company going bankrupt. With the existence of BPNT food assistance, it is hoped that it can slightly ease the expenditure burden of the poor.
Helping those affected by the epidemic feed their families is another important aspect of delivering food aid. With the right diet, individuals can become healthier and more willing to have a better life.
A simple way to determine whether someone is registered as a beneficiary is to run their information through the BPNT Bansos inspection procedure described above. If not, then you can still register using the methods indicated earlier.
Learn how to verify who is eligible for a BPNT Social Assistance Beneficiary Check worth IDR 600,000.
The government ensures that it will continue to provide social assistance to the community this year. Non-Cash Food Assistance (BPNT) or Cheap Basic Food Cards is one of these options.
This assistance is always given every 3 months, especially during the January-March period. To make sure you are one of the recipients, you can check on the website Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id.
To see if you qualify for BPNT 2022 social assistance, follow these steps:
- Enter the Kemensos.go.id Checkbansos page
- Enter the province, district, sub-district and village/kelurahan where you live
- Enter the recipient's name as it appears on the KTP.
- Next, enter the eight letter code in the code box provided.
- To get a new letter code, click the refresh button if the code letter is not clear.
- then select the data to be searched.
BPNT stands for Non-Cash Food Assistance, a government-sponsored food assistance scheme. The Raskin program, the former name for this food assistance program, has been around for several years and has been replaced by the electronic card system since 2016.
Non-cash assistance from the government is not available to everyone. Basic food assistance can also be distributed through traditional markets, grocery stores, village stalls, RPK (Our Food Home), bank agents and other retail companies. The staple food card keeps a relief balance, which determines how much money can be spent.