How to Check Social Assistance Recipients at Checkbansos Ministry of Social Go Id
Rancakmedia.com - There are 4 types of social assistance that will be distributed in 2022, let's find out how to check social assistance recipients through the Social Assistance Check of the Ministry of Social Affairs Go Id 2022.
Social assistance starts from Non-Cash Food Assistance (BPNT), Family Hope Program (PKH), Pre-Employment Cards, and Direct Cash Assistance (BLT). Keep monitoring the Ministry of Social Affairs to check information on social assistance go id so you don't miss it.
Recipients of social assistance are those who have registered on the DTKS website. Therefore, you need to register first so you can get social assistance from the government. The following provides complete information, starting from how to register for social assistance to how to check the name of the recipient of the social assistance from the Ministry of Social Affairs.
How to Register for the Latest Ministry of Social Assistance Recipients
The first step to be able to get social assistance is to register. First, check the terms and conditions for registrants on the website www.kemensos.go.id before registering. Registration is grouped into 3 types, follow one of the following steps as needed:
List of Social Assistance Non-Cash Food Assistance (BPNT)
- Prepare the required files, such as a Family Card (KK) and National Identity Card. Take the files to the local village.
- Next, follow the procedures for registering the DTKS of the Ministry of Social Affairs.
- After success, the registrant will receive a notification letter regarding the technical registration at the specified place.
- Furthermore, the data that has been filled in by the registrant will be processed by the sub-district or mayor, sub-district, and the Association of State-Owned Banks (Himbara).
- Registrants are asked to bring a unique individual or family code from DTKS, KTP and Family Card (KK) for verification purposes.
- If it has been successfully verified, the bank will open an account for the registrant. In addition, applicants also get a Family Welfare Card (KKS).
- Process has been completed. You can go to the nearest e-warong (Warung Gotong Royong Elektronik) while bringing your KKS to buy groceries.
List of Social Assistance Recipients of the Ministry of Social Affairs Family Hope Program (PKH)
- Come to the sub-district or local village office with a Family Card (KK) and KTP.
The registration documents will be discussed in a village-level meeting to determine whether it is appropriate or not
- Enter DTKS according to the proposal and identification made.
The results of the village-level deliberations will result in a report signed by village officials and leaders.
- The official report contains the initial list that is used by the social service for data validation and verification by conducting household visits based on DTKS requirements.
- Data that has been successfully validated and verified will be entered into the Social Welfare Information System (SIKS), both online and offline.
- The verification results are then reported to the mayor or regent, formalized by the governor, then forwarded to the minister.
List of Cash Social Assistance (BST)
Data on potential recipients who can get BST must be included in the data compiled by the local RT/RW. Other requirements for BST recipients include:
- Loss of livelihood during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Not currently registering or receiving other social assistance programs, such as the BPNT program, PKH program or pre-employment card,
- If potential recipients meet the requirements but do not have KTP and NIK, prospective recipients of social assistance from the Ministry of Social Affairs can still receive social assistance without creating an identity. However, the prospective beneficiary must live with a complete address and live in the local village.
- The data will be processed for validation.
- Recipients who are successfully registered will receive BST worth 300 thousand.
Social Assistance Program Objectives
Checkbansos Kemensos go id is the name of the page used to check the name of the recipient of the social assistance. Social assistance itself is an effort with a number of social-related missions and goals. Some of these objectives include:
- Poverty alleviation
The purpose of the first social assistance is as an effort to alleviate poverty in the form of programs, policies and activities for community members who do not have or have jobs but have not been able to meet a decent standard of living.
- Guarantee community life
Social assistance is expected to be social security for recipients so that basic needs can be met properly.
- Social protection
Social assistance as social protection aims to prevent the risk of social vulnerability of community members so that survival can be fulfilled based on basic needs standards.
- Social rehabilitation
The next goal of social assistance is to develop the abilities of someone who experiences social dysfunction so that social functions can be carried out properly.
- community empowerment
Social assistance aims to enable community members who face social problems to have the strength to rise and meet their minimum basic needs.
- Disaster management
Social assistance as disaster management is shown as a rehabilitation effort for disaster victims.
Types of Social Assistance at the Ministry of Social Social Welfare Check-in Go Id
Based on CNBC Indonesia, the following types of social assistance will be distributed by the government this year:
Non-Cash Food Assistance (BPNT)
The Ministry of Social Affairs is also certain to extend the Non-Cash Food Assistance (BPNT) program until 2022 without being affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. This program, which is often called the Staple Food Card, is only given to Beneficiary Families (KPM).
BNPT continues to operate regardless of whether there is a pandemic. As in the previous year, each KPM will receive a BNPT worth 200 thousand rupiah per month. Assistance funds are channeled through Himbara Bank, including Bank Mandiri, BRI, BTN and other designated agents.
The budget allocated for the 2022 BNPT program is IDR 45.12 trillion with a target of around 18.8 million KPM. The funds obtained are only used to buy groceries in e-warings that have collaborated with banks.
As the name implies, the BNPT is in the form of food ingredients, including eggs, rice, shallots, peanuts, green beans, fruits and so on.
Hope Family Program
PKH is a social assistance program from the Ministry of Social Affairs which is given to KPM with certain criteria, namely families whose members have toddlers or pregnant women. As with the BNPT, the PKH program will continue in 2022.
The budget allocated for PKH social assistance is IDR 28.7 trillion with a target of 10 million KPM. PKH continues to be carried out as an effort to alleviate poverty and develop the quality of human resources.
KPM will receive PKH social assistance every quarter for four phases, starting in January, April, July and October. Social assistance is channeled through electronic accounts at State Bank Association (HIMBARA) banks, including Bank Mandiri, BRI, BNI, and BTN.
Following are detailed information on the BNPT for 2022:
- Families with elementary school children receive PKH assistance of Rp. 900 thousand per year, junior high school students Rp. 1.5 million and high school students Rp. 2 million per month.
- Families whose members are elderly or disabled, the amount of PKH social assistance received is Rp. 2.4 million.
- If the family has 2 elementary school children, then the amount of PKH social assistance received will double to a total of IDR 1.8 million per year.
Direct Cash Assistance (BLT)
BLT will continue in 2022. The budget prepared for BLT is 40 percent taken from village funds. Delivered by Abdul Halim Iskandar, Minister of Villages, Development of Disadvantaged Regions, and Transmigration.
The target for social assistance funds will be focused on alleviating poverty due to the Covid-19 pandemic, especially in rural areas. This program is expected to reduce the negative impacts experienced by villagers due to Covid-19. Each KPM will receive IDR 300,000 per month.
The Pre-Employment Card program is planned to open in February 2022. This program aims to help people who have not worked and have lost their source of livelihood due to Covid-19.
Those whose businesses have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic are also included in the category of recipients of the Pre-Employment Card social assistance. Participants who pass the selection will receive assistance of Rp. 3.55 million.
Where Rp. 1 million is allocated to purchase online training packages for participants. After participants complete and pass the first training, participants will be given IDR 600,000 per month.
Funds will continue to be given for 4 months, so that participants get a total of IDR 2.4 million. Participants will also receive an additional IDR 150,000 after completing the survey three times.
How to Check Social Assistance Recipients at Checkbansos Ministry of Social Go Id
After registering at DTKS, wait until there is information about social assistance. There are two ways to check the name of the recipient of the social assistance. The first way is through the website check the social assistance of the Ministry of Social Affairs, here's an easy way you can follow:
- Prepare a Family Card (KK) or KTP, pay attention to the National Identity Number.
- Open a browser on your PC or cellphone. Type Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id in the search field.
- Then select your domicile province, district, sub-district, and village. Next enter your full name.
- You will be asked to verify the Captcha code. Type in the code that appears in the box. If it is not visible, you can tap the box to repeat verification.
- Just select the Search Data button. Wait a moment, the system will process your request. If found, a data description regarding social assistance information will be displayed.
How to Check Social Assistance in the Social Assistance Check Application Ministry of Social Affairs Go Id
How to check the next social assistance can be done through application official made by the Ministry of Social Affairs. Here's how to check social assistance through the application, look carefully!
- Download the app
Go to the Google Play Store. Look for the Social Assistance Check Application. Find the official application made by the Ministry of Social Affairs, because there are several similar applications made by other parties. Download the Social Assistance Check Application which is actually made by the Ministry of Social Affairs.
After the application is successfully installed, run the application. You will be asked to register, as reported by Kompas.com, the registration process requires a KTP, photo ID and selfie. Register until it's finished.
You will be asked to enter an OTP code that can be checked in your email. Then the data will be verified by the application admin.
After being validated, you can only access the menu provided by the Social Assistance Check Application. You can only access the Social Assistance Check menu via a user ID that was previously activated by the admin.
- Do a Search
You will then be taken to the recipient search results page. This page will display data such as name, age, social assistance status, sub-district, sub-district, district and province.
If you are registered as a beneficiary, a page will appear regarding your active status and the period of time for providing social assistance.
Requirements for Recipients of the Ministry of Social Affairs Go Id Checkbansos
Presented by Apip Supriyanto, S.Sos, there are 14 criteria for poor people who can receive benefits, including the following:
- The floors of the dwellings are made of bamboo, earth or low quality wood.
- The walls of the dwellings were made of unplastered brickwork, bamboo, thatch or cheap wood.
- Adequate sanitation facilities are not available or shared with other households.
- Only able to buy 1 new set of clothes per year.
- The source of livelihood for the head of the household is under IDR 600,000 per month.
- Home lighting does not come from electrical energy.
- Water sources come from unprotected springs, rivers, rainwater or open wells.
- The floor area of the residence is not more than 8 square meters per person.
- Does not cover the cost of treatment at the polyclinic or puskesmas.
- Sources of daily cooking fuel come from kerosene, firewood or charcoal.
- Households only consume milk, chicken or meat once per week.
- Only undertake the need to eat as much as one or two times a day.
- Do not have cash savings or goods that are easy to sell (eg gold, livestock, credit/non-credit motorbikes, motor boats or similar items) worth a minimum of IDR 500,000.
- The highest education of the head of the household is limited to having completed elementary school or not having finished elementary school or not going to school.
Requirements for Beneficiaries of the Family Hope Program (PKH) Social Assistance
On the official website of the Ministry of Social Affairs, the criteria for receiving PKH social assistance are listed. The following are the criteria for PKH recipients based on certain criteria:
- Criteria in terms of health
Pregnant women, two pregnancies at most
Children from 0 to 6 years old, two children at most
- Criteria in terms of education
Children who attend Elementary School (SD), Madrasah Ibtidaiyah (MI) or equivalent.
Children who are attending Junior High School (SMP), Madrasah Tsanawiyah (MTS) or equivalent.
Children who are attending Senior High School (SMA), Madrasah Aliyah or equivalent.
Children aged 6 to 21 years who have not completed 12 years of primary education.
- Beneficiaries who have been officially registered and verified as PKH beneficiaries will receive a sticker affixed to the front of the house as a sign that the family is entitled to benefit assistance.
- Social welfare criteria
Maximum one elderly family member aged 60 years and over.
There is a maximum of one family member with a disability, preferably a person with a severe disability.
Benefits of Receiving PKH Program Social Assistance
Benefits received by PKH beneficiaries include:
- Pregnant mother
Get antenatal care services at least 4 times at a health facility.
Guaranteed to get a place to give birth in a health facility.
Perform postpartum health checks at least 4 times after 42 days of delivery.
- Children aged 0-11 months
Get 3 medical check-ups in the first month.
Get high-nutrition breast milk for the first 6 months after giving birth.
Complete immunization package.
Facilities to measure height and weight per month.
Vitamin A supplements are given when the child reaches the age of 6-11 months.
Child development is monitored at least 2 times a year.
- Children aged 1-5 years
Get additional immunizations.
Balance per month.
Double height measurement.
Get vitamin A 2 times a year.
- Age 5-6 years
Weighing children 2 times per year.
Measurement of the child's height 2 times per year.
Monitoring the growth and development of children at least 2 times a year.
- Seniors aged 70 years and over
Can receive health check services.
Can take advantage of Anugrah Health Center services.
Home Care services are available, including bathing, caring for and managing KPM for the elderly.
Able to participate in social activities in the surrounding environment, such as morning exercise, jogging, etc. at least once a year.
- Persons with Severe Disabilities
The management will always take care of, care for and serve persons with severe disabilities at least once a year.
Get the Home Visit service, a service in the form of having health workers who handle persons with disabilities at home.
Information on PKH Social Assistance Disbursed April 2022
The Family Hope Program Social Assistance (PKH), which will be disbursed in April 2022, is certainly something that potential recipients have been waiting for.
The PKH Social Assistance distributed in April 2022 is included in Phase 2 of 2022 PKH assistance along with BPNT cooking oil and BLT.
Distribution of PKH 2022 assistance can be done through the previously linked Association of State Banks (HIMBARA).
The Family Hope Program (PKH) is a cash assistance program that has proven successful in reducing poverty in Indonesia. PKH is also part of the Family Welfare Card (PKH) program.
PKH 2022 beneficiaries also vary, including pregnant women, toddlers, the elderly, and people with disabilities.
How to Check PKH Social Assistance Recipients
If you meet the criteria and conditions above, you can already get PKH assistance. But to be sure, it would be nice to check the list of recipients in the way below.
For this reason, see how to check PKH 2022 social assistance recipients who have been registered with the Ministry of Social Affairs or have not gone through the method below.
- Access the official website Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id.
- Use the name according to the KTP and the regional address according to the domicile.
- Later search results data will appear showing the recipient's name, age, type of social assistance, ticket status, and period.
- Match the name and age displayed with your personal data.
- After that, it can be seen what types of social assistance will be obtained according to the data in 2022.
Number of PKH Social Assistance Funds 2022
The following is the amount of the first phase of PKH social assistance funds in 2022, from education level to persons with disabilities.
- Basic Education received PKH funds of Rp. 125,000
- Middle school education received PKH funds of IDR 375,000
- High school education receives PKH funds of IDR 400,000.
- Pregnant/postnatal women receive PKH funds of IDR 750,000
- PAUD 0-6 years old receive PKH funds of IDR 750,000
- Seniors 60 years and over receive PKH funds of IDR 600,000
- Persons with disabilities receive PKH funds of IDR 600,000.
This is information on the disbursement of PKH social assistance for April 2022, complete with terms and how to check recipients.
Recipients of social assistance are people who have registered on the DTKS website. Payments will be disbursed in 2022 for a total of four different types of social assistance, including non-cash food assistance, the Family Hope Program (PKH), pre-employment cards, and direct cash assistance.
The Social Welfare Information System (SIKS) will only store data that has been thoroughly researched and verified. Recipients of social assistance, of course, must meet the requirements provided above.