Check the Online SOE Recruitment Registration Quota
Rancakmedia.com – Recruitment registration with BUMN is very much in demand, you can check the BUMN recruitment registration registration quota online with the procedure that we will discuss below.
Many applicants are currently interested in applying for jobs in BUMN because BUMN and FHCI have opened their respective ministerial recruitment processes in BUMN starting in 2022 in Indonesia.
Entering the 5th day, the quota for various SOE formations for 2022 has run out. Several other formations, on the other hand, are still open.
In BUMN 2022, each candidate may apply for a maximum of three different jobs and several formations. Therefore, immediately check the registration quota for each BUMN 2022 creation. Here's how to find out.
How to Check the 2022 BUMN Joint Recruitment Registration Quota
Below we have prepared a way to check recruitment registration quotas with SOEs, as follows:
- The URL for this page is https://recruitmentbersa.fhcibumn.id
- Login with an account that has been registered
- Select the "Vacancies" menu. After that, the "Available Vacancies" menu will appear
Later the registrant will find out information on the menu about formations that still have quotas available and those that have been filled.
Procedures for Applying for Recruitment Jobs with SOEs 2022
Only by completing the registration procedure on the website https://recruitmenbersama.fhcibumn.id can the applicant start the process application.
- Make sure your personal email address and mobile number are active
- Do not use someone else's email address in the registration procedure
- There is no way to change any information that has been submitted by an applicant
- Make sure you have the following documents: valid head photo, KTP, diploma or certificate, grade transcript, SKCK, and other additional supporting documents (such as a training certificate or proof of English proficiency)
- Document files store one document each, as diplomas in one document file and certificates in another
General Provisions for SOE Joint Recruitment 2022
Following are the general provisions for recruitment with BUMN, namely:
- Each applicant is only allowed to register a maximum of 3 vacancies in different SOEs
- Free recruitment at every step
- If there are parties who ask for money / promise something / offer assistance with the recruitment process, they can report to the Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI)
- Online registration is the only option available at https://recruitment.fhcibumn.id/recruitment.faq
- FHCI does not accept applications through other delivery media
- All online selection activities and announcements for each selection stage are announced via https://recruitmentbersama.fhcibumn.id
- During the recruitment and selection process, all applicants are responsible for their own lodging and transportation costs
- All applicants are required to submit an application by registering online via https://recruitmentbersama.fhcibumn.id
- FHCI has full authority to determine the list of applicants who are deemed to meet the standards at each stage of the selection
- The FHCI decision is final, binding and cannot be contested. The online registration period is April 14 to April 25, 2022.
How to Register Recruitment with BUMN 2022
- Visit https://recruitmenbersama.fhcibumn.id/ to see the full list of terms and conditions.
- Press the registration button in the upper right corner of the home page.
- The applicant then activates the account provided to their email address.
- The Curriculum Vitae option requires all applicants to submit a CV and other supporting documentation.
- Applicants can browse open opportunities in the Jobs menu. Participants are limited to applying for a maximum of three separate SOE roles at a time.
- Applicants can track the application process, schedule information, and announcements on the My Application website or official email provided.
Requirements for Registration of Joint Recruitment Job Vacancies for BUMN 2022
Before registering, make sure you have read all the basic requirements, procedures for applying and the schedule for recruitment and selection activities on the website https://recruitmenbersama.fhcibumn.id/.
Registration with BUMN 2022 for job recruitment vacancies is subject to the following general prerequisites:
- Indonesian Citizen Maximum age as of 25 April 2022 follow the following education levels: Diploma I/II/III: 27 years old; S1/Diploma IV: 30 years; S2 : 35 years; Minimum GPA of 2.75 for college graduates
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia. Healthy physically, spiritually and drug free. SKCK document from the Police.
- Training certification in accordance with competency recommendations and work experience, if any
- Community recommendations (achievement in the field of Sports/Arts/Digital Creator/Start Up) if any
SOE Recruitment Schedule for 2022
The following is a recruitment schedule with SOEs that you need to know, namely:
- Phase 1: Online Registration and Administrative Selection 14 April – 25 April 2022 Announcement for Phase 1: Online Registration and Administrative Selection 9 May – 11 May 2022
- Stage 2: SOE TKD and Core Values. Implementation of Basic Capability Tests (TKD) and BUMN Core Values 17 May – 27 May 2022 Announcement of Phase 2: TKD and Core Values of BUMN 8 June – 10 June 2022
- Stage 3: TKB, Interview and MCU. Implementation of Field Capability Tests (TKB), Interviews and MCU which are carried out in accordance with the provisions of each BUMN 12 June - 25 June 2022
Announcement of Final Announcement of SOE Employee Candidates 4 July 2022 Defend the State 11 July 2022 * Inauguration 18 July 2022
Keep in mind, the 2022 recruitment timeline with SOEs may change depending on the decisions of the Recruitment and Selection Committee, in this case the Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI).
Recruitment with SOEs is an effort by the Ministry of SOEs through FHCI to find and acquire and develop the capabilities of the best sons and daughters of the Indonesian nation through a more open recruitment system.
In the article above we did not only discuss how to check SOE registration quotas, but also the procedures, requirements, general conditions, how to register, and also the recruitment schedule with SOEs.
Thus the article about Checking Quota for Online SOE Recruitment Registration, I hope the article above can be useful and helpful for all of you.