Requirements for Registering BPUM BRI Online Get UMKM BLT 2022
Rancakmedia.com – Following is information on how to check BPUM BRI recipients online for 2022 from stage 2, 3 to stage 4, which can be done at eform.bri.co.id/bpum/link, while BNI at banpresbpum.id.
The government has boosted the MSME target of receiving BLT to 3 million people. This was stated by Sri Mulyani in a virtual press conference on Tuesday, 7 February 2021.
The 2022 BPUM program provides funds of 1.2 million rupiah, different from the previous year of 2.4 million rupiah.
So, in 2022, how will you check eligible recipients for MSME assistance? or how to register BPUM BRI and BNI offline or online using a smartphone, so study our article this time until it's finished.
How to Check BPUM BRI Recipients Online BLT UMKM 2022
Here's how to check whether you are a recipient of MSME BLT assistance or BPUM (Micro Productive Presidential Assistance) at BRI and BNI. BPUM 2022 still has BLT UMKM BRI and BNI.
How to Check BLT UMKM 2022 BRI
- First of all, you can enter the site eform.bri.co.id/bpum.
- Please enter your KTP number and verification code
- Next, click the inquiry process.
- Later it will appear whether the KTP number is entitled to BPUM or not. If you can't, it will say eKTP Number Not Registered as a BPUM Beneficiary.
How to Check BLT UMKM 2022 BNI
- Visit the banpresbpum.id website
- Then, enter your KTP number.
- Select Search.
You can find out the complete information by reading how to check BLT UMKM recipients of IDR 600,000 in this article.
Documents Required for BLT UMKM disbursement
There are other documents that you need to prepare when you want to distribute BLT UMKM 2022, in full as follows:
- Bring your KTP or identity card.
- Prepare a BNI or BRI savings book.
- Prepare a BNI or BRI ATM card.
- Prepare a statement signed by the local village officials.
- Prepare the SPTJM (Absolute Statement of Responsibility), and the power of attorney for receiving Banpres funds.
BPUM Fund Disbursement Requirements
Then what are the conditions that must be met when you want to withdraw BPUM? Below we explain everything for you.
- Is an Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Have a NIK (Resident Identification Number).
- Have a micro business.
- Not including POLRI/TNI, ASN, or BUMN/BUMD.
- You are not currently receiving credit or financing from KUR.
- If the business domicile is different from the KTP, then you can include an SKU (Business Certificate).
- Requirements for PNM Mekar MSME Assistance
- You are an active PNM Mekar customer.
- Make sure you have a micro business.
- Not a military / police, civil servants.
- Make sure you are not currently and have never accessed KUR.
- If you are no longer a Mekar customer member but are registered as a beneficiary, then you can become a Mekar customer again to be able to cash it out.
How to register BPUM BRI BLT UMKM 2022
This is the tutorial on how to register for MSME assistance that you can follow. You can come directly to the City District Small and Medium Enterprises Cooperative Service to register for MSME assistance for micro-entrepreneurs.
Requirements for Registering BPUM BRI Online
The following are the requirements for getting MSME assistance:
- Is an Indonesian citizen and has a NIK (Resident Identification Number) which can be proven by a letter of recommendation from the proposer.
- Not currently receiving working mode loans and investments from banks.
- Not TNI/Polri, ASN, and BUMN/BUMD employees.
- Have a micro business by attaching a Business Certificate.
- If the business domicile with a different KTP, you can include the SKU.
The following are some of the proposed agencies:
- Ministry or agency.
- Cooperatives that are legalized become legal entities.
- Banking and financing companies that have been registered with OJK.
- Office responsible for SMEs and cooperatives.
Next, you need to fill in the proposed data to the regulatory agency that meets the requirements.
- Full name
- Address as per KTP
- Business entity
- Phone number
Thus our discussion of how to register BPUM BRI that you need to know. Those of you who don't know how to apply for MSME assistance might benefit from our guide on how to register BPUM BRI.
The government has boosted the MSME target of receiving BLT to 3 million people. How to register for BPUM BRI BLT UMKM 2022. This is a tutorial on how to register for MSME assistance that you can follow.
You must be an Indonesian citizen and have a National Identity Number (NIK). If you want to register as a micro business, you need to know how to register BPUM BRI – Micro Individual Entrepreneurship Business Permit (BLT).