SOE Joint Recruitment 2022 FHCI
Rancakmedia.com - The Ministry of SOEs through the Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI) opened the 2022 Joint SOE Recruitment as an initiative to seek, acquire, and enhance the talents of the Best Sons and Daughters of the Indonesian Nation.
Through a recruitment system that is more accessible and provides equal opportunities for all individuals, including all walks of life.
Overall, nearly 40 SOE organizations have registered to take part in the 2022 Joint SOE Recruitment. Through this recruitment, it is hoped that the nation's best sons and daughters can give their best for the progress of the country.
Registration and creation of the BUMN Joint Recruitment account can only be done on April 14, 2022. On the other hand, potential candidates are ready to collect the materials needed. According to regulations, each candidate is only allowed to register a maximum of 3 vacancies in different BUMNs.
Recruitment of Job Vacancies for Registration of Candidates for BUMN Employees in 2022
SOE Joint Recruitment is currently advertising the latest vacancies in an effort to attract qualified candidates to work with SOE companies. The Jobvacanterpadu.com blog was created to make it easier for job seekers in Indonesia. It is always updated.
Financial Services Company
PT Bank BNI (Persero)
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero)
PT Bank BRI (Persero)
State Savings Bank (BTN)
Peruvian Public Corporation
Energy, Oil and Gas Industry
PT Pertamina (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero)
Plantation and Forestry Industry
PT Plantation Nusantara
PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero)
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk
Cement Indonesia Group
PT Hutama Karya (Persero)
PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk
Public Corporation for National Housing Development
Tourism and Support Services
PT Garuda Indonesia
PT Aviation Tourism Indonesia
Telecommunications and Media Services
PT Telkom Indonesia
PT Asset Management Company
PT Yodya Karya
Jasa Tirta Public Corporation I and II
PT Amarta Karya (Persero)
PT KIW (Persero)
Antara National News Agency
PT Surabaya Industrial Estate Rungkut (SIER)
PT Balai Pustaka
PT Danareksa (Persero)
PT Bina Karya (Persero)
PT Indah Karya (Persero)
PT Virama Karya (Persero)
PT INTI (Persero)
PT POS Indonesia
PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero)
PT ASDP Indonesia Ferry
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia (Persero)
PT Railway Industry (Persero)
Food and Fertilizer Industry
PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero)
PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia (Persero)
Bulog Public Corporation
Insurance and Pension Services
PT LEN Industry
Indonesian Classification Bureau PT
Get job vacancy info every day via Telegram, Follow Here
Mineral and Coal Industry
PT Bio Farma
General Requirements for Joint Recruitment of SOEs 2022:
- Indonesian citizens
- The maximum age per 25 April 2022 is to follow the education level as follows:
- D1, D2, D3 graduates maximum age: 27 years old; S1/D4 graduates: 30 years; S2 graduates: 35 years
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 for college graduates
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Healthy physically, spiritually and drug free
- SKCK document from the Police.
- Certification of training according to competence and recommendation of work experience if any.
- Community recommendations (achievement in the field of Sports/Arts/Digital Creator/Start Up) if any.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, immediately register yourself on the official website that we have provided
General Provisions for SOE Joint Recruitment 2022:
- Each applicant is only allowed to register for a maximum of 3 positions in different SOEs.
- All stages of recruitment are free of charge. If there are parties who ask for money/promise something/offer assistance with the recruitment process, they can report to the Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI).
- Registration can only be done online via https://recruitmentbersama.fhcibumn.id. FHCI does not accept applications through other delivery media.
- All online selection activities and announcements for each selection stage are announced via https://recruitmentbersama.fhcibumn.id
- All accommodation and transportation costs during the recruitment and selection process are the responsibility of the applicant.
- The online registration period is April 14 to April 25, 2022
- All applicants are required to submit an application by registering online via https://recruitmentbersama.fhcibumn.id
- FHCI has the full right to determine the list of candidates who are considered to meet the qualifications at each stage of the selection.
- The FHCI decision is final, binding and cannot be contested.
The BUMN Joint Recruitment 2022 is an initiative of the Ministry of BUMN through the Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI) which aims to find, acquire, and develop the talents of the best sons and daughters of the Indonesian nation.
Registration and account creation for joint recruitment can only be done on April 14, 2022. Prospective candidates are ready to collect the materials needed. Each candidate is only allowed to register a maximum of 3 vacancies in different SOEs.