Requirements for 2022 BSU Wage Subsidy Assistance
Rancakmedia.com – BSU 2022 funds will be disbursed this April, check the recipient requirements in the following article. Wage Subsidy Assistance (BSU) 2022 is a subsidy provided by the Ministry of Manpower (Kemnaker) (Kemnaker)
BSU will be given to certain months from 8.8 million workers whose monthly wages are less than IDR 3.5 million. BSU 2022 is the third year that the government has disbursed since the Covid-19 outbreak.
In 2020, the Government will provide assistance to workers with a maximum salary of Rp. 3.5 million worth Rp. 600 thousand for two months, which was immediately transferred to Rp. 1.2 million each individual.
Assistance will be channeled through the Employment BPJS BLT Scheme in 2020, the payment of which will be paid in installments between August and December. Meanwhile, the amount of BSU given by the government to each worker is Rp. 1 million.
Following are the 2022 BSU Requirements
You should start by looking at the eligibility requirements to receive BSU funding in 2022, which can be found on the university's official website, bsu.kemnaker.goid. The 2022 BSU Wage Subsidy Assistance will be disbursed this April.
- Indonesian citizen as evidenced by NIK ownership
- Active participants of the Employment BPJS social security scheme until June 2021
- Have a maximum salary of IDR 3.5 million. If the provincial or district/city minimum wage is more than IDR 3,500,000 (three million five hundred thousand rupiah), then the salary/wages requirements are no more stringent than the minimum wage.
- regencies/cities rounded up to hundreds of thousands of complete units. District minimum wage
- Karawang, for example, was rounded up to IDR 4,800,000 due to a rounding error.
- Jobs in the PPKM Level 3 and Level 4 fields determined by the government Preferably those working in the consumer goods industry, transportation, various industries, property and real estate, trade & services except
- Education and Health (according to BPJSTK sectoral data classification) (according to BPJSTK sectoral data classification).
So, will the 2022 BSU funds be disbursed in April? Anwar Sanusi, Secretary General of the Ministry of Manpower (Kemenaker), gave the following comments.
BLT will be carried out in April 2022, explained Anwar. As a result, the procedures outlined above can help you prepare beneficiary checks. Here's how to check April 2022 BSU social assistance recipients.
Currently, the Ministry of Manpower is receiving how the distribution of BSU funds of Rp. 1 million has been set aside. BSU distribution of Rp. 1 million will be made based on data from BPJS Employment participants.
Wage Subsidy Assistance (BSU) 2022 is a subsidy provided by the Ministry of Manpower. BSU will be given to certain months from 8.8 million workers whose monthly wages are less than IDR 3.5 million. This is the third year that the government has disbursed it since the Covid-19 outbreak.
If the provincial or district/city minimum wage is more than IDR 3,500,000 (3 million five hundred thousand rupiah), then the salary/wages requirements are not more stringent. The minimum wage in Karawang Regency, for example, is rounded up to IDR 4,800,000. The BSU distribution of IDR 1 million will be carried out based on data from BPJS Ketenagakerjaan participants.