How to Check BSU Social Assistance Recipients April 2022
Rancakmedia.com – Wage Subsidy Assistance (BSU) provided by the Government in the month of Ramadan April 2022, therefore we will discuss how to check BSU acceptance this year.
"The aim of BSU is to maintain and support the economic capacity of workers/labourers, it is also intended to increase people's purchasing power so that it can boost economic development," said Ida Fauziah, Minister of Manpower (Menaker), Wednesday (6/6). /4/2022).
Workers/laborers who are affected by the PPKM policy on wages 3 and 4 and earn less than Rp. 3.5 million will become the focus of BSU in 2021. If the regional minimum salary is greater than Rp. 3.5 million, using the appropriate minimum wage limit.
Workers earning less than IDR 3.5 million per month will be eligible to receive BSU wages starting in 2022 with provisional criteria. The BSU beneficiary database still includes data on workers or workers who are members of BPJS Employment.
"The government has allocated IDR 8.8 trillion for the 2022 BSU budget, with an allocation of IDR 1 million per beneficiary. The specific criteria and methods for BSU 2022 are being considered by the Ministry of Manpower," said Ida.
The following is the Check for BSU Recipients in April 2022
Here's how to see who's getting BSU social support in April 2022:
How to Check BSU on the Ministry of Manpower Website
- Open the official website, namely bsu.kemnaker.go.id
- You have to create an account first if you don't have one yet. Complete account registration. Then use the one-time account (OTP) issued to your phone to log in.
- Login to your account.
- Complete your profile by uploading a photo, providing information about yourself, and indicating whether you are married or not.
- Then, you will receive a notification.
How to Check BSU on the Employment BPJS Site
- Visit the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan website sso.bpjsketenagakerjaan.go.id
- Sign in with your existing account and password.
- Then click “Digital Card” from the dashboard menu.
- Then, click on the card image.
- After that, a notification of active status as a BPJS Employment participant and account number will appear.
If the prerequisites mentioned above are met, the beneficiary can wait for the BSU to be transferred to their respective accounts.
The government provides wage subsidy assistance (BSU) throughout the month of Ramadan, one of which is BSU. The purpose of this BSU is to maintain and support the economic capacity of workers/laborers. This is also intended to increase people's purchasing power so as to boost economic development. The community needs information on how to check April 2022 BSU social assistance recipients.