Batch 26 pre-employment cards have been opened
Rancakmedia.com – The 26th cohort of the pre-employment card program has been officially opened, see all the complete information in the following article.
Some people can't wait for the arrival of their 26th Pre-Employment Card. After recently opening the results of the 25th batch of Pre-Employment Cards, now the 26th batch is ready for review and announcement.
The Pre-Employment Card is a social support for people who want to acquire skills to improve their profession, and will also be rewarded.
It is known, the announcement of the ratification of the 25th Pre-Employment Card was announced on April 6 2022. For those of you who have not passed the Batch 25 Pre-Employment Card, of course you can re-enter in Batch 26.
This time, joining the wave requires only three actions, which you may find in the techniques provided below.
How to Join Batch 26 Pre-Employment
- Login to the prakerja.go.id dashboard
- Click "Join Wave"
Batch 26 Pre-Employment Registration Requirements
For those of you who have never registered for a Pre-Employment Card, the following are the registration criteria which can be seen below.
- Indonesian citizens aged 18 years and over.
- Age 18 and over.
- Not currently pursuing formal education.
- Job seekers or workers who need competency improvement, laid off workers or unemployed (new graduates and layoff programs) including micro and small business actors.
- Workers (laborers/employees).
- Not currently attending formal education.
- Not a recipient of social assistance from the Ministry of Social Affairs (DTKS), BSU, BPUM, or already a recipient of a Pre-Employment Card in 2020.
- Not other social assistance recipients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Not TNI/Polri, ASN, Members of DPR/D, BUMN/D, and other parties regulated in Permenko 11/2020.
- Maximum of 2 NIK in 1 Family Card (KK) who are Pre-Employment Card Recipients.
Registration can be done on the official website www.prakerja.go.id via cellphone, because later face verification will be carried out using a cellphone camera.
Then, how How to register for Batch 26 Pre-Employment Cards see in this article. Referring to the previous opening of Batch 25 Pre-Employment Cards, the announcement of batch 24 only lasted one day.
The announcement of the Batch 24 Pre-Employment Card was announced on March 28 2022, and the opening of the Batch 25 Pre-Employment Card opened on March 29 2022.
If the past is any indication, the 26th Pre-Employment Card may open on Thursday, 7 April 2022, according to the current schedule.
However, it doesn't appear to have opened on that date yet, due to a difference in estimates compared to previously given.
According to estimates, the opening of the 26th Pre-Employment Card will be announced no later than 8 days after the announcement of the 25th graduation.
As a result, the projected opening date and schedule is April 7-14. Pre-Job Organizers, on the other hand, are the only ones authorized to make official announcements about opening schedules.
You can get ready and keep monitoring the information via the official Instagram account Prakerja Card @prakerja.go.id.
The Pre-Employment Card is a social support for people who want to acquire skills to improve their profession, and will also be rewarded. The 26th batch of pre-employment cards will be announced on April 6, 2022.
This is the information when the 26th Pre-Employment Card was opened as well as the projected schedule and date. I hope this helps!