Terms and How to Create a Pre-Employment Account
Rancakmedia.com – If you want to create a pre-employment account, this is the right article, because in this article we will provide conditions and how to create a safe and reliable pre-employment account.
The Pre-Employment Card program managed by the central government is preparing to reopen in 2022. Account creation on the Pra-Employment website has started to reopen.
So, for those who want to register for the 2022 Pre-Employment Card program, you can start creating an account first. Pre-Employment Accounts can be opened in several ways. Any restrictions?
How to Create a Pre-Employment Account
To create a Pre-work account, take the following steps:
- Enter the official work page Click here
- Enter an active email address on the first page of Prakerja.
- Then click the blue circle to the right of the email field.
- Enter the email address you used again, this time with the password.
- Check the agreement column and click "Register".
- A message with a link to verify your account will be sent via email.
- Open the email you received
- Verify the account by clicking the "verify now" text in the email you received.
- Creation of the Pre-employment account is complete.
How to Enter the Pre-Employment Dashboard
Use the account you created earlier to check-in to the Pre-Job dashboard. The steps are as follows:
- Enter the official prakerja page like the link above.
- Click “Sign In” in the menu in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter the previously created email address and password.
- Done, you are now logged into the Pre-Work dashboard.
After logging in to your account, you can start the registration process. Fill in your requested personal data and upload the required documents.
Additionally, if application you are accepted, you will be asked to provide the mobile number associated with the account or wallet that will be used to send the incentive money. Accounts from BNI, BCA, OVO, GoPay, LinkAja, and Dana are just a few of the options available.
Pre-Employment Registration Requirements 2022
To be considered for inclusion on the Pre-Employment list for 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Indonesian citizens aged 18 years and over
- Currently not pursuing formal education
- Workers/labourers, people who are looking for work, laid off or need work competency improvement, dismissed workers/labourers and non-wages workers, including micro and small business actors
- Not other social assistance recipients during the pandemic
- Not BUMN or BUMD officials, DPRD leaders and members, ASN, TNI soldiers, police, village heads and village officials
- Maximum of 2 NIK in 1 KK as Pre-Employment Card recipients
Rancak Media urges those who wish to take part in the Pre-employment program to be careful and aware of fraudulent practices in the name of Pre-employment.
Remember, currently there are many fake links in the name of Prakerja. Remember! The official Prakerja link only prakerja.go.id.
In the article above, we have informed you about how to create a pre-employment account, how to enter the pre-employment dashboard and also the pre-employment registration requirements.
Thus the article about Terms and How to Create a Pre-Employment Account, I hope the article above can be useful and help all of you.