Registration for PPG in Position for 2022 has been opened
Rancakmedia.com - The Ministry of Education and Culture will begin opening registration and selection for teacher professional education (PPG) in 2022.
Registration for PPG Positions this year will open on 10 February 2022. Registration for PPG Positions 2022 is only done on the internet link ppg.kemdikbud.go.id.
The opening of registration for PPG Position 2022 was announced in a letter from the Ministry of Education and Culture, Research and Technology Number 0248/B2/GT.00.03/2022 dated 4 February 2022. PPG Position 2022 can be accessed by all teachers within the Ministry of Education and Technology who meet the requirements.
PPG is a post-baccalaureate program designed to provide students with the specific training needed to enter the educational field as a teacher candidate. The teacher's ability to teach students is honed by participation in the PPG professional development program.
Teachers who do not have PNS status have a greater chance of passing the CPNS selection if they take PPG. Whereas for those currently with PNS status, PPG gives new titles to teachers and can arrange certification. As a result of the significant certification allowance, you will have a regular source of income.
According to information obtained from the ppg.kemendikbud.go.id website, the following is the PPG registration and selection schedule for 2022:
- Announcement of registration for PPG In Service for 2022: 3 February 2022
- Registration and submission of PPG files In Position Year 2022: 10-23 February 2022
- Improvements to PPG registration files In Position 2022: 10-25 February 2022
- Verval by officers: 10-28 February 2022
- Announcement of PPG administration selection results In Position 2022: March 4, 2022
PPG Registration In Position 2022
To apply and be considered as a PPG administrator in 2022, please visit https://ppg.kemdikbud.go.id.
Minimum Requirements for PPG Members:
- Teachers at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology who have not completed the teacher certification program
- Registered in the primary education data of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology.
- Have NUPTK
- Assigned as a teacher until January 1, 2019.
- Have a linear S-1/D-4 academic certification with the PPG decision on the topic of study to be followed
- Active teaching for the previous two years
- It is estimated that the maximum age of 58 years will be reached on 31 December 2022.
- Physically and mentally healthy
- There are no opioids, psychotropics, or other habit-forming drugs (Drugs).
- Well behaved
PPG Registration Administration Requirements for 2022 Position:
- Scan of S-1/D-4 certificate results (original/photocopy of authorized tertiary institution), for students holding S-1 diplomas from abroad, attach a letter of equivalent from the Directorate General of Higher Education
- Scan of the results of the First Appointment Decree as a teacher (original/photocopy approved by the Provincial/District/City Education Office).
- Scan results of the last promotion decree for PNS teachers (original/legalized photocopy) or Appointment Decree for the last 2 (two) years (2020/2021 and 2021/2022) for Non PNS teachers (original/legalized photocopy). The SK is legalized by:
a. Provincial/District/City/BKD Education Office for civil servants;
b. Prov/District/City/BKD Education Office for civil servants assigned as teachers by the Government
Regional or authorized;
c. Chairman of the Foundation for Permanent Teachers of the Foundation;
d. Prov/District/City/BKD Education Office for non-PNS teachers in public schools who have an SK from the local government or who are given authority
- For the last two academic years, 2020/2021 and 2021/2022, we scanned the results of the decree on teaching assignments. (original/photocopy approved by the Principal).
- Scan of integrity pact signed and affixed with 10,000 stamp duty (format attached) (format attached).