Rancakmedia.com – Hello crypto friends, on this occasion Rancakmedia will discuss how to buy POLS tokens. Polkastarter is a decentralized fund exchange tool based on Polkadot, enabling users to easily facilitate transactions across multiple blockchains.
The platform contains a DeFi protocol that allows users to monetize using a cross-chain token pool that allows users to easily invest in growing businesses. POLS is the native utility token of the Polkastarter ecosystem and has a total production limit of 100 million coins.
It can be used to vote on important protocol governance issues and to pay for network fees. Apart from that, digital assets can also be used to earn betting incentives as well as used for purposes related to liquidity mining.
Polkastarter (POLS) has a market valuation of $301.405.144, making it the 242nd most valuable cryptocurrency on the planet.
The current Polkastarter price is $3.62, -1.737 percent lower than yesterday. Prices vary between $3.92 and $3.62 for the previous 24 hours. All prices are in US dollars and valid on December 09, 2021 04:12 UTC.
How to Buy POLS Tokens
To make purchasing Polkastarter easier, look for an exchange that accepts both fiat and cryptocurrency payments.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports the POLS Token.
- Visit our comparison table to see which alternatives are the most popular. Keep in mind that most exchanges require an email address, phone number, and some sort of identification before you can sign up.
- Deposit dollars to your account.
- Fund your account by bank transfer, pay by credit or debit card, or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Polkastarter.
- Buy Polkastarter.
- The best wallet for storing POLS is the one you find after completing your Polkastarter purchase.
How to Sell POLS Tokens
POLS tokens can be withdrawn from the same exchange where they were acquired, via:
- To access your POLS, log into the appropriate exchange.
- If you keep your Polkastarter in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to selling it.
- Sell your shares.
- Decide how many POLS you want to sell.
- You have reached the end of the line.
- Close your Polkastarter sale once you have confirmed the sale price and any fees.