Rancakmedia.com – By using the program Shopee Affiliates, you can register a commission for every online transaction you make. Shopee affiliates are a different way to make extra money from your purchases without having to buy more items.
You can promote products by providing a variety of content to market things offered at Shopee. That way, you will get a portion of the profits from the products that you successfully sell.
The first step is to sign up for Shopee Affiliate, which is a third-party referral program. According to the Suara-Ayosemarang network, you must be aware of the following terms and conditions before registering at Shopee as an affiliate.
Shopee Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
- Have social media like YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Features social media profiles that are used frequently, have original material, and are publicly available.
- Accounts on social media belong to individuals, not businesses or vendors.
- As far as we know, these social media accounts do not contain pornographic or ethnic, religious or racial content (SARA).
- Shopee Mall, Shopee Supermarket, Star+ and Star products are all pushed.
- Some prohibited products include cigarettes, e-cigarettes, marijuana, illegal narcotics, and non-genuine or counterfeit products.
How to Register for the Shopee Affiliate Program
After reading the terms and conditions, it's time to register. Many users claim to have difficulty signing up for the program Shopee affiliates here are the steps.
- Visit the official website affiliate.shopee.co.id or click the following link.
- Sign up for the Shopee Affiliate Program as a paid affiliate.
- Please allow up to three business days to receive a confirmation email
- Choose the product that you want to market through any media after you are legally registered.
- Make sure you include products from stores tagged with “Star” or “Shopee Mall”
- Once you've done that, you can start writing unique material and get product links for product reviews.
- Share the link on your social media.
- Then receive commission payments for every transaction made using the link that you created.
- Commission will be paid every second and fourth week of every month.
- Steps you need to complete after registering with Shoppe Affiliate:
- Get personalized product links on the Shopee app after successful registration.
- After that, click copy link to get your personal link (https://shp.ee). Post a link to the page of your preferred social media platform.
- Receive commission income for product purchases using your personal link.
Shopee Affiliate Payments
The following is the amount you will earn if you successfully sell goods through the Shopee Affiliate program:
- The commission given by the Shopee Affiliate is 10 percent of the price of the product purchased.
- Affiliate ShopeePay accounts will be paid with commissions under IDR 1,000,000.
- However, if the amount exceeds IDR 1,000,000, it will be paid via bank transfer.
That's how signing up as a Shopee Affiliate can help you make more money from your online business. All the best.
Below is a question and answer session regarding the article above:
What is the Shopee Affiliate Program
Reporting from the official Shopee website, Shopee Affiliation is a program from Shopee that aims to market Marketplace Network products. You can earn commissions by marketing your favorite products.
How Much Shopee Affiliate Earns
The following benefits are obtained through the Shopee Affiliate Program: Fixed commission from 2.5% to 10% for Shopee Mall, Supermarket, Star+ and Star products. XTRA commission up to three times the affiliate commission. FREE products and coupons by participating in Shopee campaigns.
When is the Liquid Shopee Affiliate Commission
Commissions are paid every 2 (two) weeks every month via ShopeePay and bank transfer to the account number that you registered on the Payment Preferences page. Commission payment periods are listed in the weekly notifications.
By using Shopee Affiliate, you can register a commission for every online transaction you make. You can promote products by providing a variety of content to market the things offered at Shopee.
That way, you will get a portion of the profits from the products that you successfully sell. Some of the prohibited products include cigarettes, e-cigarettes, marijuana, illegal narcotics and non-genuine or counterfeit products.