Rancakmedia.com – In this article, we will discuss how to check BPJS bills quickly and easily. For BPJS users, you need to know this to make it easier to check your BPJS bill.
BPJS is one of the most beneficial initiatives for the wider community. Of course, to get these benefits, regular payments are also required. So, about the method check bill, you can see it here. Don't forget to pay on time!
BPJS payments themselves are a primary need to be able to benefit from this service. From covering health costs, to claiming other things, by paying your bills regularly, you will be able to enjoy free health services in Indonesia. Here are several ways to check BPJS bills that you can try.
How to Check BPJS Bills
Below we will discuss how to easily check BPJS bills, as follows:
1. BPJS Official Website
Of course, the first and most efficient way is through the official BPJS website.
- Go to the official website.
- Select the Check Dues menu.
- Fill in the required information.
- Continue by clicking Check.
- Wait until the procedure is complete, you will find unpaid bills.
2. JKN Mobile application
- Download and install the JKN Mobile application.
- Open the program, then log in using the BPJS number you have.
- Click Check Bill, then select premium to find out how much bill must be paid. Here it will also be stated how much the fine will be due to lateness.
3. ATM machine
ATM machines that can be used include BRI, BNI, BCA and Mandiri.
- Enter your ATM card and PIN.
- Select the Other Transactions option, select Payment.
- Select Others, select BPJS, select BPJS Health.
- Enter the BPJS Health virtual account number, then select True.
- Wait a moment, the bill will appear soon.
4. Mobile Banking
For example, by using BCA Mobile.
- Open the BCA Mobile application, select the M-Payment option.
- Select the BPJS option, then continue with BPJS Health.
- Click Enter Number. Pay.
- Enter the JKN KIS BPJS Health number, then click OK.
- Click Send.
- Wait a moment and the bill will be displayed.
5. Mobile Customer Service
You can contact Mobile Customer Service to check your BPJS bill. The form is a moving vehicle that is present and 'roaming' in a public area.
You just have to go to him and ask for information by showing the BPJS number or other files that might be evidence. Or, you can simply call the Care Center number 1500400.
Isn't it quite easy and simple to check unpaid BPJS bills?
Below we have summarized some frequently asked questions about BPJS, as follows:
How to check whether BPJS is active or not?
We can check whether BPJS Health is active or not via the call center 1500400 by calling it. Or by calling 0811-8750-400, one of the officers will guide you to check the data.
BPJS is one of the most beneficial initiatives for the wider community. Of course, to get these benefits, regular payments are also required.
That's the article about how to check BPJS bills quickly and easily, hopefully the information above can be useful and helpful for all of you.