Rancakmedia.com - Many people want to return to their hometowns to celebrate Eid with their family, here are the latest 2022 Eid homecoming requirements that you need to know.
The government has set rules for going home for Eid 2022. Through the Youtube account of the Presidential Secretariat, Jokowi welcomes people who are going home for Eid Al-Fitr 1443 Hijri, with various conditions.
This year, tourists must have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as a booster, in order to travel. In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis in Indonesia, Jokowi appealed to the public to stay focused on following health standards.
“Therefore, I must stress that the epidemic is not over. We all need to be vigilant at all times, have booster vaccines, follow strict health procedures, and wear masks whenever we are in public or among large crowds. many people," Jokowi commented.
The latest restrictions for Domestic Travelers (PPDN), including going home, have been set by the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling Covid-19.
The Addendum to the Covid-19 Pandemic Travel Provisions Number 16 of 2022 which is an addition to the Circular of the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling Covid-19, states a lot about this.
For children aged 6-17 who get a second dose of vaccination, there are further restrictions on where they can go.
Valid for all types of transportation, whether by water, land (by private or public vehicles), crossings and trains.
List of Requirements for Eid Al-Fitr 2022
Other requirements for the 2022 Eid homecoming are also regulated in Circular Letter (SE) Number 16 of 2022 concerning Provisions for Domestic People Traveling during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Here are the rule specifications:
- If you have done the third vaccine (booster) there is no need to show a negative result of the COVID-19 screening
- If it's just the second vaccination, it is mandatory to show a negative result of Rapid Antigen Test 1×24 hours or RT-PCR test 3×24 hours
- If it's just the first vaccination, it is mandatory to show a negative result of the 3×24 hour RT-PCR test
- If not/has not been vaccinated for medical reasons, must show a doctor's certificate from a government hospital and a negative result of the 3×24 hour RT-PCR test
- The question of what date for Eid 2022 joint leave has been answered. Don't forget to fulfill the travel requirements before going home for Eid 2022
Other requirements for the 2022 Eid homecoming are also regulated in Circular Letter (SE) Number 16 of 2022 concerning Provisions for Domestic People Traveling during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
In the article above, we have discussed 5 conditions for going home for Eid that need to be obeyed by the community to return to their hometown.
That's the article about the Latest 2022 Eid Homecoming Conditions, hopefully the article above can be useful and helpful for all of you.
Check other Rancakmedia.com News and Articles at Google News