Online Covid Vaccine Registration Through Pedulilindungi Here's How
Rancakmedia.com – The government allows the widest possible registration of the Covid vaccine through the Pedulilindungi application. Of course, potential vaccine recipients must download the application first.
All registration for the Covid vaccine can be done online. Registration for additional online Covid vaccinations can also be done on the Vaccine Loket.com website.
By registering the Covid vaccine online, individuals can choose the day and location of vaccination according to their wishes. However, vaccine registrars cannot choose the type of vaccine.
Currently, the government through the Ministry of Health and the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency (BPOM) has granted emergency use permits (EUA) for the Sinovac, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinopharm, CanSino to Sputnik V vaccines.
For individuals who are using it for the first time application Pedulilindungi, registering for the Covid vaccine must go through two steps, first registering an account and continuing with registration for vaccinations.
How to register through PeduliLindung
The PeduliLindung application can be used as a registration for the Covid vaccine. Using only one application, you can register and know the location of vaccinations. Quoting the website covid19.go.id, the steps are as follows:
Registration of the Covid Vaccine Through the PeduliLindung Application
- Download the PeduliLindung app
- When finished, open the application and enter a mobile number or email that is still active
- Enter the OTP code received via SMS
- On the first page, select the vaccine registration option
- Enter NIK and full name
- Next, click check and follow the steps for registering the Covid vaccine
Covid Vaccine Registration Through the PeduliLindung Site
Similar to the PeduliLindung application, registration for the Covid vaccine via the PeduliLindung website can also be done at any time. The technique is as follows:
- Open the site https://www.pedulilindungi.id/
- In the upper right corner, click 'Login/Register'
- Select 'Create Care Account'
- Enter full name as per KTP
- Enter a valid email address
- If so, click 'Register'
- Enter the OTP code received via SMS or email
- If the OTP code has been entered, select the 'Vaccination Registration' option
- Finally, you will be asked to enter a verification code. You can also register for the COVID-19 vaccination
This is information on how to register for the Covid vaccine through the PeduliLindungi application. After knowing the procedure, let's take part in the COVID-19 vaccination to form herd immunity.
Registration for the Covid vaccine can be done online through the Pedulilindung application, the Cares Protect application or the Vaccine Counter. Registration for additional Covid vaccinations can also be done on the VaccineLoket.com website. By registering the Covid vaccine online, individuals can choose the day and location of vaccination according to their wishes. However, vaccine registrars cannot choose the type of vaccine.