Rancakmedia.com – In this article we will discuss how to pay Shopee Paylater bills, for those of you who want to know in detail, you can see the article below.
The shopee paylater feature has recently been on the rise. Many parties use this service to carry out digital transactions. Basically, paylater is a service for delaying payments or debts whose repayment must be made at a later date.
One of the paylater services available in Indonesia is Shopee Paylater or SPayLater. SPayLater or Shopee PayLater is one of the payment options in e-commerce Shopee.
In contrast to ShopePay, which is a digital wallet, Shopee Paylater provides loans to buyers at Shopee e-commerce to then pay the loan according to the choice of installment time, ranging from three to 12 months.
However, to be able to use this service, there are conditions that must be met by a Shopee user account, which must be registered and verified, the account is at least three months old, is often used for transactions, and must have updated to the latest Shopee application.
How to Activate Shopee Paylater
- Click the My tab, then select SPayLater
- Click Activate Now
- Enter the Verification Code (OTP)* sent via SMS and click Continue. For your SPayLater security, please do not provide the verification code (OTP) to anyone including the SPayLater team.
- Upload a photo ID. Use the rear camera to upload a KTP photo. Position your KTP in the available frame then take a photo. After that, enter your Name and NIK then click Confirm. Please note, you can only use 1 KTP registered to a Shopee account to activate SPayLater
- Enter Additional Information, then click Confirm
- Perform Face Verification
- Click Start Face Verification
- Aim your face into the frame indicated in the application and make sure you take the picture in a well-lit room. If you experience problems in the face verification process because the face is not detected and get a notification "System error. Please try again. ”, follow the steps below:
- Update Google Play Services (Google Play Service).
- Try again for face verification (recommended to try at least 2 times).
- If it doesn't work, wait 10 minutes, and make sure your phone is connected to a good internet connection.
- Restart your HP.
- Please try again like the second point.
- If it is successful, you will get a notification that your SPayLater is being processed.
- If the activation application is approved, there will be a notification that you have successfully activated SPayLater
How to Pay Shopee PayLater Bills
ShopeePaylater bills must be paid before the due date. By paying before maturity, you will not be charged interest and have to pay penalties.
Here's how to pay Shopee PayLater as quoted from the official website shopee.co.id:
- Click the My Tab, then select SPayLater.
- On the Total Billing Tab for this month, Click Pay Now
- On the Amount to be Paid Page, Click Next Month's Bill
- On the Next Month Billing Tab, Click Pay First. You can only pay off bills that are due in the next 1 month. You can't just pay off everything at once.
- Choose the payment method ShopeePay, Virtual Account, or Indomaret.
- If you choose the ShopeePay or Virtual Account payment method, your bill will automatically be paid off within max. 10 minutes after successful payment. If you pay using a Bank Mandiri Virtual Account, make sure you choose the right Service Provider, namely SPayLater.
- If you choose the Indomaret payment method, the bill will be paid off after you finish making payments at Indomaret outlets. Make sure you click Pay on the SPayLater main page when you are already at the Indomaret outlet.
- If your payment has been successfully verified, you will receive a notification in the Finance section that the payment has been received and your SPayLater limit will soon return to normal.
- Please wait max. 1×24 hours for the SPayLater limit to return to normal. However, if more than 1×24 hours your limit has not changed or you are still being billed for payment, contact Shopee Customer Service here so that you can check further.
Below we have summarized some frequently asked questions about Shopee Paylater bills, as follows:
Below we have summarized some frequently asked questions about shopee paylater, as follows:
Can Shopee Paylater Be Paid Before the Due Date?
Shopee Paylater bills can be paid before maturity, and can be paid through Alfamart, Indomaret and ATMs.
Many parties use this service to carry out digital transactions. Paylater is a service for delaying payments or debts that must be repaid at a later date.
Shopee Paylater provides loans to shopee e-commerce buyers and then these loans are repaid in installment options, ranging from three to 12 months. ShopeePaylater bills must be paid before the due date.
If you choose the ShopeePay or Virtual Account payment method, your bill will automatically be paid up to the maximum.
10 minutes after successful payment. Make sure you click Pay on the main SPayLater page when you are at the Indomaret outlet.