How to Top Up Your LinkAja Balance on BCA Mobile Easily
rancakmedia.com – You can transfer to the LinkAja virtual account using the code 09110 for Top up your LinkAja balance via BCA Mobile. For those who are wondering, the T-CASH code for transferring BCA to LINKAja remains the same as usual.
So, you can top up your LinkAja BCA account via virtual account number 09110 + mobile number registered in the LinkAja application, for example 0911008580001599, regardless of the BCA method you use (ATM, online banking, or KlikBCA).
When filling out using online banking services provided by BCA, LinkAja members must have at least 10,000 rupiah in their account before they can transfer it to LinkAja.
This limit is identical to the requirements when using other bank services, such as those provided by BNI, BTN, Mandiri, and others.
The BCA admin fee for LinkAja transactions is 1,000 rupiah. Compared to putting your LinkAja balance on a debit card, it's still more affordable.
How to Top Up Your LINKaja Application Balance on BCA Mobile
Below is a way to top up your LinkAja balance at BCA Mobile, as follows:
- Select m-BCA on the application BCA Mobile. Next, you need to login using the access code.
- Select M-Transfer from the drop-down options.
- After that, select BCA Virtual Account.
- Go ahead and tap the No input box. BCA Mobile is easy to use and available online. You can easily top up your cellphone via the Virtual Account feature and the LinkAja text code 09110 + number
- You. OKAY. Press that button and tap.
- To send a message, make sure the VA number is filled in and tap Send. (It's located at the top right.) Account name
- LinkAja, cellphone number and admin fees will be displayed if the account number is correct. Tap 'OK' to continue.
- Set at least 10,000 rupiah as your balance and then confirm.
- Double check what you entered, then tap OK if everything looks correct.
- PIN: mBCA
- If money is successfully sent from the BCA account to LinkAja, Linkaja's balance will immediately increase.
In the previous stage, a fee of one thousand rupiah was recorded for admin fees. Up to now, it's not free to top up your LinkAja balance from BCA.
Telkomsel usually provides free top-up fees when people use T-CASH; now completely different.
How to Check LinkAja Account Balance
When you make a transaction with LinkAja, what you will most likely be doing is checking your balance. You can check your LinkAja balance using the following process:
- Call *800# from your cell phone.
- Select the Check/Fill in LinkAja menu.
- Select the Check Balance menu.
- Enter the 6 Digit LinkAja PIN.
- Next, you will receive a notification containing your last LinkAja balance.
- Or, via SMS, type Sal PIN send to 2828.
Below we have summarized some frequently asked questions about LinkAja, as follows:
How much does LinkAja top up cost?
Top-up LinkAja balances are free of charge for several cooperating banks, such as BTN, BRI, and also Mandiri.
One way to fund your LinkAja account is by transferring funds to a BCA virtual account via BCA Mobile Banking, ATM, or Internet Banking.
This is an article on how to top up your LinkAja balance on BCA mobile, I hope the above information can be useful and helpful for all of you.