Rancakmedia.com – The following is an explanation of examples of service companies, for those of you who don't know what a service company is, see the article below. As time goes by, so do service companies.
Companies and communities have a symbiotic relationship of mutualism, in which both parties benefit from the presence of the other party. As a result, the sector is expanding as a whole to meet the growing needs of the local population.
To fulfill the needs of their clients, most of the companies are involved in manufacturing physical objects and intangible services.
So, what are some examples of service-based companies in the United States and what categories of companies provide these services? In the next post, you will find the solution.
Definition of Service Company
Business services operate on the premise that the primary way to generate business is through the company's intangible end product.
In simple terms, it is a company that markets and sells its own services to satisfy consumers and increase revenue.
It is possible that this company exists in the real world, such as a public transportation service that provides access to vehicle transportation for consumers to take their goods to their final destination.
Ships, airplanes and buses are examples of transportation. When a business has to go somewhere, they need to be able to get there quickly and easily.
Type of Service Company
Term "service industry” consists of two words, “service” and “business”, both of which have different connotations.
Company can be defined as a formal goal-oriented organization. While services are vague goods produced to fill market holes.
One definition of a service company is a company that focuses on a certain type of service company for services.
The following service-oriented business models are important knowledge for you to acquire.
The financial sector plays a critical role in the overall health of the American economy.
Money is the main means of transaction in Indonesia and around the world, so finance naturally revolves around it.
People who have a direct impact on the flow of money may find themselves either cash-strapped or short due to the actions of others around them.
In other words, there have been instances when a small number of individuals stated that they were short of money. Some people have so much cash lying around that they don't know what to do with it.
Well, the goal of financial services companies is to help their clients manage their money better.
Businesses that provide telecommunications services often deal with communication issues in a broad sense.
A wide variety of businesses provide this service, from translation to writing to product transportation.
There is an increasing number of transportation related services as well. All modes of transportation, from services to airplanes, have their own strengths and weaknesses.
With the ongoing spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for healthcare services is expected to increase.
To maintain physical and mental health, society as a whole depends on hospitals and other medical service providers.
They also need help maintaining their mental health so that their physical immunity remains at peak levels at all times.
Businesses have realized the financial potential in the provision of educational services and have started to actively pursue this market segment.
Bimbel or tutoring center is a company that provides educational services.
Examples of Service Companies in Indonesia
The following are some examples of service companies in Indonesia, including:
- Conventional or Islamic banks.
- Banks are an important part of the financial services industry and should not be neglected.
- People can use the services of conventional banks and sharia-compliant banks to better manage their finances and invest their savings.
Conventional or Sharia Pawnshops
- Organizations in the pawnshop financial services industry offer funding to companies and individuals, among other services.
- Things that include buying and paying for tickets, saving money in gold bars, paying for utilities like electricity and internet and many more.
Conventional or Sharia Insurance Company
In general, an insurance company is a financial entity that is responsible for investing the client's money according to a predetermined policy.
- Indonesian Savings Bank (Persero) Tbk (BBTN)
- Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BBNI)
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BBRI)
- Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (BMRI)
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA)
- And others
- A company specializing in mobile network networking.
- You won't get the most out of your phone until you have a SIM card.
- Mobile network providers offer this communication service with the aim of selling you airtime and data packages.
- For the sake of having a pleasant cell phone conversation.
- Companies that provide courier services.
Companies that offer courier services, for example, coordinate the delivery of packages to customers based on the information they have for the address.
- PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom)
- PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)
- PT Indosat Ooredoo (Indosat)
- PT XL Axiata Tbk (XL)
- PT Smartfren Telecom Tbk (Smartfren)
- Indonesian post
- Companies engaged in the field of land transportation.
- Typically, service companies of this kind utilize land-based networks. Companies such as PT KAI, Blue Bird Group (TAXI), and Hertz are good examples of this kind of company.
- Logistics company for shipping goods by air.
- There are many types of sea transportation businesses, all of which focus on facilitating travel between islands and countries by sea.
PELNI, which sells tickets for ships at sea, PT ASDP Indonesia Ferry, and many others fall into this category.
- PT. Garuda Indonesia (plane)
- PT. Indonesian Railways (trains)
- PT. Trans Jakarta (Trans Bus)
- PT. Kalla Coorperation (Taxi, buying and selling automotive)
- PT. Toyota (car)
- PT. Yamaha (motorcycle)
The following are examples of health service companies, including:
BPJS (Social Security Administrative Body).
- The health insurance cluster is the basis for the activities of the BPJS organization. Askes, short for Health Insurance, is the original name for BPJS.
Hospitals and Health Centers
- Health facilities such as hospitals and puskesmas are very important in every community.
- Puskesmas are usually located in each sub-district, while hospitals operate at the district level.
The following are questions and answers about service companies, including:
What are the characteristics of a service company?
- Provision of services rather than provision of tangible goods is the primary form of business.
- The results of different service products cannot be compared.
- Does not incur any costs in the manufacture of the product (criteria).
- There is no universally accepted pricing structure.
What do service companies produce?
Simply put, a service industry is an industry whose primary form is in the provision of intangible goods and services in a form of maximizing shareholder value.
That is, unlike manufacturing companies, service businesses provide support directly to customers rather than in the form of tangible commodities.
As we have seen, service companies evolve over time to meet the changing demands of their customers.
Job opportunities will increase as a result of the proliferation of new service companies in the area. You can use MASERP or another accounting program to track your service company's finances and reduce potential employers.
Thus the information about examples of service companies in Indonesia, I hope the above article can be useful and helpful for all of you.