How to Use Kredivo at Shopee Easily
Rancakmedia.com – There are many credit or installment ways to use Kredivo at Shopee. One of them is using Kredivo. Please refer to the following information at viralorchard.com for those interested in how to use Kredivo at Shopee.
Indonesian people are more interested in purchasing through credit or installments. Many Indonesians believe it is easier to buy things through credit and payment savings.
Now in this day and age it will be easier for you to buy goods on credit because the marketplace that offers this payment method already exists. Shopee is one such marketplace where users have credit payment methods.
Shopee users can use credit payments, such as credit and non-credit cards, in various ways. Users can do this with a non-credit card by selecting the Kredivo payment method.
It is also easier for users to make purchases at Shopee via Kredivo because they are available at the nearest Alfamart or Indomart minimarkets so that installment payments become easier. You can also choose a payment term from 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, up to 12 months.
Tutorial on how to use Kredivo at Shopee
However, Shopee users must already have a Kredivo account to use the Kredivo payment method and must activate their personal data.
Shopee Kredivo Payment Terms
Not all Shopee users can use the Kredivo payment method. Because this payment method is only open to Shopee users who are domiciled in the JABODETABEK, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, Palembang, Medan, Yogyakarta, Malang, Solo, Makassar, Sukabumi and Cirebon areas.
In addition, you must be at least 1 year old and Indonesian with a fixed income of at least Rp. 3 million per month to utilize Kredivo. You can create a Kredivo account if you meet these requirements through an application that can be accessed by Android and iPhone users.
The Kredivo account registration procedure is very simple. If the application is approved, you will get a credit line, which can be used as payment for Shopee. Please refer to the following information to find out how to use Kredivo.
Download the Kredivo application via PlayStore or AppStore
- Please open the Kredivo application then select the Start menu if the application has been downloaded successfully.
- Next, select the 'Register Kredivo' menu at the bottom and select the 'Agree' menu to retrieve data that will be used for the testing procedure.
- Please select the Kredivo account type according to your needs. There are two different accounts, namely a basic account with a limit of IDR 3000,000 and a premium account with a maximum limit of IDR 30,000,000 (NPWP required)
- For registration in a basic account, you must meet the requirements of a KTP, a minimum salary of IDR 3,000,000 per month and domiciled in Indonesia. If you agree with these terms, select the "Continue" menu
- Please activate the Kredivo application to access your device location
- Please fill in the personal information column containing full name, nationality, cellphone number, email, mother's biological name, last education, last education, marital status,
- Next, fill in the job information which includes job status, total working time, monthly net salary
- Please enter your home address via identity card. After all the data is filled in, select the "Send" menu.
- Take a clear picture of your ID card, take a clear selfie. Then, enter your e-commerce account, specifically the Shopee account, in the address area.
- Please select all terms and conditions of use for Kredivo
- If you have completed all the data, you select the "Send" menu.
- The registration procedure is complete and wait for Kredivo staff to check.
- If registration is approved, you will receive an SMS or email regarding the Kredivo account that was successfully created and the loan limit.
Credit Installment Interest
Similar to "Shopee Credit with Akulaku", how to use Kredivo at Shopee can be a direct credit option without a credit card. Interestingly enough, Kredivo offers interest-free payment facilities for 30 days and an interest rate of 2.95 percent for monthly payment facilities for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.
The interest rate is low enough to offer a credit card alternative. Of course it's better to use a credit card than a credit card with 0 percent interest. But unfortunately it is very difficult to make a BCA or other bank credit card so not everyone can do it.
This payment method is also subject to a processing fee of 1.5% of the total transaction other than interest. This fee also applies to payment methods within 30 days with a maximum transaction of IDR 3,000,000 and 0 percent interest.
How to use Kredivo for shopping
Kredivo offers Shopee with simple credit with no credit card requirements. This payment method can be used to purchase products with a minimum value of Rp. 1 million and a maximum value of Rp. 30 million. Then at Shopee, how do you use Kredivo? Follow each step below to find out.
Make sure you already have a Kredivo account before buying at Shopee.
- Then simply search for the items needed and select the Kredivo payment method at checkout.
- The payment term and the amount to be paid each month must be specified.
- If the payment method has been set, the "Confirm" menu can be continued.
- You will be taken to the checkout page. If you are sure you can continue by selecting the "Make Order" menu.
- You need to verify all your orders.
- Then you are taken to Kredivo for payment and read the terms.
- Please select the "Pay" menu if you are sure and understand.
- Your purchase information will be displayed next.
- At the bottom of the page, you can now login and register for a Kredivo account.
- You only need to enter your cellphone number and Kredivo PIN for those who have registered.
- If so, you can select the "Login" menu
- You will then get a One Time Password (OTP) verification code to the registered mobile number.
- In the "OTP Enter" box, please enter the code then click Confirm OTP.
- Next a page will appear regarding successful Kredivo payments and the "Ok" menu will be selected.
- Return to the Shopee dealer, and the status of your purchased item will be “packed”
- Finally, please wait until the goal is reached for the item you bought and don't forget to pay installments every month until the end of the term.
As long as the credit limit is sufficient, Shopee can easily and quickly use the Kredivo payment method. After successfully paying with Kredivo, you can see all information and installment status through the Kredivo application.
Kredivo is a marketplace that offers credit and installment payment options. Kredivo allows users to purchase goods on Shopee via non-credit cards, such as credit and debit cards, in various ways. Users must have Indonesian people with a minimum fixed income of Rp. 3 million per month to utilize Kredivo.
This service is only open to people living in the JABODETABEK, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, Palembang, Medan, Yogyakarta, Malang, Solo, Makassar, Sukabumi and Cirebon areas. Kredivo is an e-commerce credit card that allows users to pay for goods and services without using a credit card.
This service is available in Indonesia, but it is very difficult to make a BCA or other bank credit card so that everyone cannot do it. Kredivo offers interest-free payment facilities for 30 days and an interest rate of 2.95 percent for monthly payment facilities for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months. Make sure you already have a Kredivo account before buying at Shopee.
Then simply search for the items needed and select a payment method at checkout. If you are sure that you can proceed by selecting the “Make Order” menu, you will need to verify all of your orders. You will then be taken to Kringivo for payment and to read the terms.