Here's How to Set a Default Page on Android, PC or Google Chrome
Here's How to Set a Default Page on Android, PC or Google Chrome – Due to Google's fame as a search engine and Android developers who have many users, the software they make is also famous. One of them is Chrome, which is the browser or browser that is most used today.
According to statcounter from GlobalStats, from December 2019 to 2020, Chrome is the browser with the highest market share.
In the Chrome category for desktop, mobile and tablet devices, Chrome's market share reached 63.38 %, which was then followed by Safari with 19.25 % and Firefox with 3.77 %.
So, maybe some of you have recently moved from other browsers such as Drama and Firefox to Chrome. here are the steps how to set default page when open Chrome.
How to Set Default Page in Google Chrome on Desktop
- Open Chrome.
- Click More > Settings at the top right.
- Click Appearance > Show Home Button.
- Set the page to be created as the default page in the Enter custom web address field. For example, fill that field with https://google.com/
- Finished. Now the https://google.com/ page will be the default page that automatically opens when you access Chrome.
How to Set a Default Page in Google Chrome on Android
- Open Chrome.
- Click More at the top right.
- Search for Advanced and select Homepage.
- Type the page that will be used as the default page in the column provided.
Source : merdeka.com