How to Download Youtube Videos to Mobile Gallery
Rancakmedia.com – This is how to download YouTube videos using a smartphone or laptop, you can download videos from YouTube quickly and easily. YouTube is of course the most popular video site in the world consisting of music, tutorials, movies and many more video possibilities.
You can download any video freely without any complicated way. For that you can make your own choice which approach is the simplest. If you don't have the app, you can download it directly from the app.
How to Download Youtube Videos Without Application
There are various methods to download videos from YouTube. Like to take advantage of additional applications or not. Select the video you want to download, and your laptop or smartphone will start the process of saving it to your video memory.
You can use any of the methods listed below to download YouTube videos to your computer:
SaveFrom.net is the simplest method to get all kinds of videos on YouTube the way you want. Savefrom.net is unique in that it has no third party apps or solutions.
But you just need to open SaveFrom.net and then enter the video link you want. The video file will be saved automatically. Meanwhile, the download procedure can be done using a laptop and Android in quick steps without waiting long because the process takes less than 5 minutes.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to take advantage of SaveFrom.net:
- Please open the YouTube application first.
- Finding the video you want to download is as easy as opening a website and searching for it.
- To download videos, you have to copy their video address (URL) or video link (URL) first.
- After that open a web page SaveFrom.net.
- Once you have copied the YouTube video address, all that remains is to enter it into the text box provided.
- Select the video quality. It's not a good idea to choose cross-choice speakers.
- Click download and then wait for the save options to display before proceeding.
- After that, just press the button.
- Then wait until the download procedure is complete
Those of you who often download YouTube videos must be familiar with Y2mate Downloader. Be it music videos, movies, tutorials or more. Using it is also very easy, as seen here:
- Open y2mate
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download.
- Once you have done that, go to the y2mate website.
- A column will open to fill in the URL and you can paste the copied link.
- The next step is to select a video, if you want to download a YouTube video.
- If you want to download YouTube music, you can choose MP3.
- Adjust the resolution as desired.
- Then click the button
- Wait for the download to complete completely.
Added Ss Youtube letters
In addition to the methods described above, you can also download YouTube videos by starting the address with the letters SS.
Here's how you can follow:
- You'll need to access YouTube first, which you can do in any browser you prefer.
- Find the video you want to save, then download it in it.
- In the video URL field you can put SS at the very front.
- You will be directly redirected to the website if you just click enter.
- Then you only need to choose the quality of the video from YouTube that you want to download.
- Select a storage location in your laptop or cellphone memory.
- The next step is to sit back and wait for the download to complete.
Via 9 Convert
Through 9 convert you can download videos on YouTube very quickly. There are several advantages of using this website, such as the fact that you can download as many videos as you like without having to pay a download fee.
You can download all kinds of formats. For example like mp4, mp3, or others. A copy of the downloaded file will be stored in the device memory. This can be achieved using 9 convert in the way shown below:
- To get started, select a video on YouTube.
- After that, copy the url link address from the address bar.
- Copy the relevant internet URL and provide it to 9 Convert's address bar.
- Then select download.
- You then have to decide on the file format. Like MP3, MP4, even up to 3GP.
- The next step, all you have to do is click download then select the storage location on your smartphone or laptop.
- After that, all you have to do is sit back and wait for the video to download.
Not many people realize that it turns out that how to download YouTube videos can also be done with the help of entering PWM in the link area. No need to be confused if this is something you've never done before; just follow the instructions below:
- Please open the browser on the Smartphone first.
- Use the YouTube app to view the videos.
- You just have to visit the video you want to download.
- You can include pwn in your URL.
- Automatically after that the URL will change to com link to the site where you can choose the video resolution you want to be sent to you.
- When finished, the downloaded video will be directly stored in the smartphone's memory.
You may not realize it, but clipconverter is a website used to download videos from various online sources, including YouTube and Facebook. For the site itself, you can convert YouTube video files into sound in MP3 and M4A formats. How to download YouTube videos with clipconverter.cc are as follows:
- To get started, copy the YouTube video address and url into your browser's address bar.
- Then open www.clipconverter.cc to start the process of converting your video file.
- Then, in the box labeled “video download url”, enter the YouTube address.
- After that, select the video format you want.
- Hit the download button at the bottom to get started.
- Wait a few minutes, after that you can see the video on YouTube.
Yout.com provides 3 format options that can be adjusted to user needs such as mp4, mp3, and gif or images. You can also choose the quality and title of the video. How to download videos using this site are:
- Paste the video link or url that you copied from Youtube.
- If you have just click the blue box below with the words convert to MP4.
- If you have selected an MP4 video, then wait a few minutes until the video download process from YouTube is complete.
Through 2 Conv.Com
If you haven't heard of 2conv.com, this is a video that lets you download videos from YouTube for free. you can choose the format you want. Examples include mp4, mp3, Avi HD and Avi for videos.
The site itself also offers to convert video formats. The following 2Conv.com sites allow you to download YouTube videos:
- You need to know the URL of the YouTube video you want to download. you do it by accessing
- YouTube and then copying the link.
- After that open the 2conv.com web page.
- A blank column will appear and you can enter the address.
- Then find the button
- If you have found it, wait a few seconds for the YouTube video title to appear like the one you want to download.
- After that hit the download button again. It's at the end of the title, right at the end.
- Then you just need to wait for the video download procedure to complete.
Deturl.com is a service that makes it easier for users when they want to download videos on Youtube from other websites. This service will automatically send you to the YouTube video download site quickly, so that users simply download it.
The steps to follow are also easy and not much different from the sites mentioned above, as follows:
- Please note the video URL on YouTube and save it for future reference.
- Then paste it into Deturl.com in the given field.
- Then all you have to do is click on the download video and image button and the Youtube URL will be displayed immediately.
- You can download according to the format you want. Examples include flv videos, MP3, MP4, or others.
- After that, just sit pretty until everything is done.
There are still many additional sites that you can use when you want to download videos on YouTube, including this tubeninja.net site. If you use this site, you can choose the size of the video you want to download.
You will be able to adapt to the storage capacity of your device this way. Be it a smartphone or laptop. To use Tubeninja.net to download YouTube videos, just follow these steps:
- Copy the video URL from YouTube.
- Then go straight to the tubeninja.net site.
- Paste the previously copied video URL from YouTube in the given url field.
- After that, all you have to do is click on the “download” button to start downloading the video.
- The title of the video you want to download will be displayed on the screen automatically afterwards, and you only need to wait for the download to finish.
- When finished, the video will be directly stored in the device's memory and you can access it.
How to Download Youtube Videos Using the Application
Apart from accessing internet sites as mentioned above, you can also download them using the application. Not everyone appreciates using apps thinking apps demand a lot of storage space.
But at least you can find out which applications can be used to download videos on YouTube. For more information, here's how to download YouTube videos using an application including:
Using an app to download videos is a very different experience from visiting a website and doing so. Whether on a PC or smartphone, Videorder is a common type of application.
The benefit of videorder is that users can download videos not only from YouTube. Instagram and other social media platforms are also viable options. Thanks to this videorder application, you can choose the format and quality of your own video.
Here's how to use the video order application to download YouTube videos, including:
- First you have to install the videorder application first and this application can be accessed on the Google Play Store.
- Next, launch YouTube by clicking on the YouTube app icon in the menu.
- You will immediately find YouTube views directly.
- If you have found the video you are looking for and want to save it on your computer, you can do so by clicking the "Download" button.
- Please carefully watch the bottom of the video.
- Then you can choose the quality of the video to download. Examples include mp4, mp3, HD and others.
- The video will start downloading immediately.
- Then it is directly saved to the phone's internal storage.
Through the Tubemate Application
Not many people know about Tubemate, which is a downloader. The app, on the other hand, is still not accessible for download from the Google Play Store. For this reason, if you want to download videos using this application, you must first download the Tubemate application.
The secret is through the site, for the lesson, please follow the steps below:
- Please download the tubemate application first at m.Tubemate.net.
- Then if the application is installed, then you select the video you want to download.
- If a video has been found, it will instantly give a download or watch notification.
- If you want to download it, just click it
- Just wait a few seconds for the video quality options to appear as you wish.
- Video quality can be selected easily in the following step.
- After that, just press the button.
- After you have done the previous step, all that remains is to wait for the video to download and save on your smartphone.
Free Youtube Download application
Since its first app in 2006, this free YouTube download for Mac and Windows computers has become a huge hit. To use this app, just follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you can download the free YouTube download app first.
- You do this using the Windows or Mac device that you have.
- Then go to the YouTube site and find the video you want to download.
- Copy the link URL to your clipboard.
- The next application is to launch a free YouTube download.
- After that, enter the video URL into the column provided by clicking the Plus sign.
- Click the Automatic video will download button.
- Process complete.
Through the Youtube Go Application
Youtube go can be used as a means to download videos on YouTube if one of the applications described above does not work. The developer deliberately specializes this application for Android smartphones.
The benefit is that it can be used simply and all types of smartphones can use it even if the smartphone has poor specifications. In fact, there are dozens of video qualities that users can choose from.
Here's how to download YouTube videos via the YouTube go application:
- Your Android phone should already have the YouTube Go app installed.
- Then, open the video page and click “Download”.
- Then you can adjust the video quality to your liking.
- Then simply click on download and wait for the download procedure to succeed.
- The indicator will turn blue if the download is successful.
The SaveFrom application can be used to download videos on YouTube like the site. It's just a matter of form, as some SaveFroms come in website form while others come pre-packaged as apps.
Most YouTube users depend on the SaveFrom app to download any type of video they want. SaveFrom allows you to download videos from various videos, not just YouTube.
The following steps will download you how to get it:
- First make sure this application is installed on the Smartphone.
- You should now be in a position to use the app.
- Then, depending on what you want to download, find the video from that video.
- Just select “Share” from the drop-down menu.
- SaveFrom or the symbol with a green down arrow is the next step. Please click on the symbol.
- Then wait until the download process is complete.
Downloading videos from YouTube is not that difficult as you can do it by various methods as mentioned above. It's also simple and fast to download YouTube videos. For that you can test it right now.
By using a smartphone or laptop, you can download YouTube videos quickly and easily. You can download all kinds of formats. For example like mp4, mp3, or others.
A copy of the downloaded file will be stored in the device memory. This can be achieved using 9 conversions in the way shown in this article. The downloaded video will be directly stored in the smartphone's memory.