How to Print Vaccine Certificates from HP and Computers
Rancakmedia.com – Many people print vaccine certificates to make their activities easier, here's how to print vaccine certificates from your cellphone and computer that you can do.
Now, for those of you who want to travel far the most important requirement is a vaccine certificate, you can print a vaccine certificate to facilitate your needs.
How to Print Vaccine Certificates via Computer
- Visit the page https://pedulilindungi.id/ via computer
- Click “Login/Register” in the upper right corner
- If you already have an account, please click "Login Now", if you don't have an account, please click "Create
- Account PeduliProtect”
- If you don't have an account yet, follow all the steps listed to create one. If you already have an account, the site system will send an OTP code to the registered mobile number.
- After receiving the OTP code, enter it in the column provided
- After logging in, click the name column in the upper right corner
- Select the "Vaccine Certificate" menu
- Click the vaccine display and select "Download Certificate"
- If you have downloaded the vaccine certificate, please print it with a printer
How to Print Vaccine Certificates via HP
- Search and download application CareProtect on PlayStore or App Store
- After downloading, open the app
- On the first page, we will get display instructions that appear
- When sliding the existing display, do not forget to read the information listed on the display
- Next, click "Login"
- If you don't have an account, click "Register"
- If we already have an account, please enter the email or mobile number registered with PeduliLindungi
- We will receive an OTP code for verification. The code will be sent to the registered mobile number via SMS
- After logging in, click “Account” in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click "Vaccine Certificate"
- Click display vaccine certificate. If we have received a second dose, please select the display that displays that information
- Click “Download Certificate” to save the certificate
If you want to print, you can send the certificate file to your e-mail so you can access it via your computer and print it on the printer.
In the article above, we have provided 2 ways you can print vaccine certificates, namely via a computer and also via a cellphone.
Thus the article about How to Print Vaccine Certificates from HP and Computers, I hope the article above can be helpful and useful for all of you.