Check Smartfren Quota and Validity Period
Rancakmedia.com - You need to know how to check your Smartfren quota and its validity period to find out the amount of quota you have and find out when your Smartfren card's active period ends.
Smartfren is well-known as a cellular service provider that provides full 4G services to customers. Smartfren provides many economical internet packages, such as Unlimited or Gokil Max.
List of Ways to Check Smartfren Quota and the Validity Period
How to check Smartfren quota can be done in the following four ways:
To get started, you can use SMS to check your Smartfren credit balance. There are several free ways to check credit on your Smartfren card:
- Open the SMS menu
- Enter 999 in the destination number field
- Enter the word "Check" in the message field and press "Send" or "OK"
- You will receive a reply message containing the remaining balance and expiration date.
2. Dial Up
The call menu is the most frequently used Smartfren checking method, apart from the SMS function. The steps are as follows:
- Open the call menu
- Dial *999#, then press “OK” or “Call”
- Information on the remaining credit will immediately appear on your cellphone screen
Here's how to check your Smartfren quota using application MySmartfren
- Download the MySmartfren application on the Play Store
- Login to your MySmartfren account, or you can use your Smartfren number for other login alternatives
- Click on the My Packages section
- You can see details of the remaining quota and the active period of the package that is being used
Here are the steps you must follow:
- To learn more about MySmartfren, click on the link provided below
- Sign in with the user ID or email address you specified. If you don't have one, all you have to do is click on the Register option at the bottom
- To see the remaining Smartfren credit, click the Details icon
- A pop-up window will appear with all the package information, including how much quota is left
- There is also a Stop Plan option, if you want to stop subscribing and move to another internet package
In the article above, we have provided several ways that you can try to check your Smatrfren quota and its validity period.
Thus the article about Checking Smartfren Quota and its Validity Period, I hope the article above can be useful and help all of you.