Rancakmedia.com – You need to know that there is an easy way to reduce the video size on the iPhone, it is known that Apple is known to allow its users to record high-quality videos. The downside to high-quality videos is that the file sizes are too large.
Since the file size of most social networking platforms is limited, you will need to compress your videos. When compressing, the video quality remains essentially the same, but the file size is reduced substantially.
Compressing iPhone videos is as easy as touching a few buttons. However, for those who don't know how, there's no need to worry. This time, you will discuss specifically how you do it.
The quickest way to reduce videos on iPhone is to use a third-party app. Video Compress is a free software for iOS that allows users to compress videos to a lower size without compromising on quality.
you don't need to define any advanced parameter for compressing. Just load the video into the app and the system will minimize its size for you. What are the steps?
- Download and install Video Compress on your iPhone if you haven't already done so
- Open the app and tap the gear icon in the top right corner. Then select the output file format from Export File Type. Your compressed video will be saved in this format
- Return to the main interface, touch the only symbol on the screen, and select the video you want to compress from your gallery
- You will see a slider that allows you to change the compression level for your video. Drag this slider to see the resulting file size. When you are satisfied with the size, touch the symbol in the upper right corner
- Wait for the program to compress your video, then press Save to save the video
Here's how to use this app to make your iPhone videos smaller:
- To compress videos, open the app and select Add (+).
- Allow the app to access your photos and videos.
- Tap on a video to select it for compression.
- Set the frame rate and video dimensions of the video file in the resulting window. Your video file will be more compressed if you choose a lower value.
- Once you select Compress, the software will start compressing your video.
- You will be able to watch the original and compressed version of your video after it is compressed. Tap the Delete Original option to delete the original video. Otherwise, select Keep 1 original video to save both original video and compressed video on your phone.
Reducing Video Size on iPhone Using Media Converter
Not all video formats are properly optimized for minimal file sizes. Since your iPhone focuses more on quality than the size of your video files, they use a format that allows for better quality but takes up more of your space.
Another method to reduce the size of your videos is to convert them from their original uncompressed format to a compressed format. The quality of your video will not be affected, and the file size will be drastically reduced as a result.
You can compress and convert your videos with the help of programs like Media Converter (free and paid versions). Here's how:
- Download and install Media Converter on your iPhone
- Select Photo Library from the Add (+) menu at the top
- Allow the program to access your gallery, then tap on the video you want to convert and compress
- Select Convert Video from the menu on your screen
- Tap on the Format option and choose a file format for your video
- You can change other settings according to your wish, then click Start Conversion to start the video conversion. A list of recently created files appears in the main window
Thus the article about Easy Ways to Reduce Video Size on iPhone, you can do the method above using a media converter application on your iPhone. Hopefully this article can be useful and help you all.