The following is a list of 7 POLRI generals who were transferred
The following is a list of 7 POLRI generals who were transferred – National Police Chief Gen. Pol Idham Azis transferred 153 high and middle police officers, Tuesday (22/12/2020).
This transfer was contained in two Telegram Letters from the Chief of Police, respectively Number ST/3488/XII/KEP./2020 and ST/3489/KEP./2020 dated 21 November 2020 concerning Dismissal from and Appointment to Position within the National Police. The telegram was signed by Assistant HR Chief of the National Police Inspector General Pol Sutrisno Yudi Hermawan.
In the ranks of starch, there are seven one-star generals (brigjen pol) who were transferred. As for pamen, a number of police chiefs were also transferred.
The following are the 7 generals who were transferred:
1. Brigadier General Pol Jaya Subriyanto. Main Policy Analyst for Sabhara Baharkam Polri was appointed to a new position as Senior Police Widyaiswara Tk I Sespim Lemdiklat Polri.
2. Police Brigadier General Irlan. The Deputy Chief of Police for East Kalimantan was appointed in a new position as the Main Police Widyaiswara Tk I Sespim Lemdiklat Polri.
3. Police Brigadier General Hariyanto. Dirpolsatwa Korsabhara Baharkam Polri was appointed in a new position as Deputy Chief of Regional Police of East Kalimantan.
4. Brigadier General Pol Ruslan. Karorenmin Baharkam Polri was appointed in a new position as Widyaiswara Main Police Tk I Sespim Lemdiklat Polri.
5. Brigadier General Agung Julianto. Widyaiswara Madya Sespim Lemdiklat Polri was appointed to a new position as Karorenmin Baharkam Polri.
6. Police Brigadier General Hartono. Karopsi SSDM Polri was transferred as Main Policy Analyst for PSI SSDM Polri.
7. Brigadier General Yehu Wangsajaya. The Main Police Information Technology Developer Tk II The National Police ICT Div was transferred as the Main Policy Analyst for the Sespimti Sespim of the National Police Education and Training Center.
Source : okezone.com