These are the Terms and Procedures for Registering PT Telkom Indonesia's SOE Job Vacancies
These are the Terms and Procedures for Registering PT Telkom Indonesia's SOE Job Vacancies - BUMN engaged in telecommunications, PT Telkom Indonesia opens job opportunities for several new alumni or fresh graduates to join the team.
Taken from the Twitter account of the Ministry of BUMN (@KemenBUMN), interested residents can register and take part in the selection via online via the website recruitment.telkom.co.id.
"Good news! There are job openings for fresh graduates. For complete information, check our recruitment website at recruitmen.telkom.co.id," noted the Twitter account @KemenBUMN, Tuesday (23/5/2021).
Telkom Indonesia's recruitment selection for 2021 fresh graduates begins on February 22 to March 5 2021.
The registration level is carried out online, only via the recruitment.telkom.co.id website. Not only that, the Ministry of SOEs reminded that Telkom Indonesia's recruitment process is not subject to any fees.
"It should be noted that all series of recruitment processes at Telkom Indonesia are free of charge, so be careful with fraud. PS: more complete information about recruitment and work life at Telkom Indonesia can be checked on IG @livingintelkom, okay!," noted the account @KemenBUMN.
The following are Telkom Indonesia's recruitment requirements for 2021 fresh graduates:
- Indonesian citizens;
- Have completed the study period by attaching a diploma or certificate of graduation (SKL);
- Age limit as of March 1, 2021:
- Fresh Graduate S1: not 24 years old S2: not 27 years old
- Experience (having a minimum of 2 years work experience) S1: not yet 27 years old S2: not yet 30 years old
- Willing to undergo a period of service bond;
- Willing to be placed in the placement location of choice with career movement restrictions up to Band Position IV still in the same placement location, while career movement to Band Position III to Band Position I can be done on a national scale (first/entry level is Band Position VI).
- Kep. Nusa Tenggara
- Sulawesi, Kep. Moluccas and Papua
Source : business.com