How to Register and Check Social Assistance Beneficiaries at the Ministry of Social Affairs E-PKH
Rancakmedia.com - The following is information that you must know to check social assistance recipients through epkh provided by the government, an effort to help its people.
The Indonesian government has made several efforts. Community life can be improved through various initiatives. One of them is a social assistance program. How to register + check recipients of PKH Social Assistance at EPKH.Kemsos.Go.id?
Before knowing how to register and become a recipient of social assistance, first understand what this social assistance program actually is and to whom this social assistance program is given. That way, you can prepare everything needed to take part in this program.
Ministry of Social Assistance Program
The Ministry of Social Affairs or Kemsos is one of the government agencies present to guarantee the welfare of Indonesian citizens so that they can minimize the existence of people who suffer from poverty or deprivation.
The Ministry of Social Affairs runs a special program for poor families or KM called PKH or Family Hope Program. This program was created so that underprivileged families can obtain conditional social support. PKH initiatives aim to eradicate poverty.
A Brief History of the Ministry of Social PKH Social Assistance
PKH has been carried out by the Ministry of Social Affairs since 2007. Conditional Cash Assistance or CCT, is another name for the Social Protection Program used in other countries. Several countries have shown success with this method in alleviating poverty.
PKH helps underprivileged families gain access and obtain essential social services. Education, health, nutrition and food, care and assistance. Many other types of social assistance will be available to those enrolling in the program.
The Main Mission of the Family Hope Program, Ministry of Social Affairs
The main goal of this initiative is to eradicate poverty in Indonesia. The number of poor people in Indonesia in 2016, to be precise in March, reached 10.86 percent of the total population of Indonesia. There are 28.01 million Indonesians who are poor, according to the latest 2016 data.
The Indonesian government has set a goal for 2019 to reduce the country's poverty rate to 7 or 8 percent. The Human Development Index (IPM) is predicted to increase rapidly as the expected impact of PKH on poverty and inequality reduction.
According to research results, this program has an effect on individual household consumption patterns. Here's what we've seen over the last few years:
- PJP between 2010 and 2014 experienced an increase in the target of PKH budget allocation and beneficiaries, exceeding the previously set baseline target.
- Implementation of the Family Hope Program in 2016 covered 6 million poor families and required a budget of up to IDR 10 trillion.
- In 2017, the number of PKH recipients continued to increase, with 6,228,810 poor families. It is estimated that IDR 11.5 trillion is needed to fully implement this Ministry of Social project.
- It is estimated that in 2018, the PKH program will help 10,022 underprivileged families. Allocation finance needed to support an entire family exceeds IDR 32.65 trillion.
- Poor families who will receive the PKH program must be registered and must attend the nearest education and health center. Underprivileged families' duties in the health sector include examination of the womb, administration of vaccines and nutrition for toddlers and preschoolers.
In addition to the health sector, poor families receiving PKH social assistance also have duties in the education sector, namely ensuring that their children enter an education unit. A large part of PKH's mission is to provide social life to those aged 60 years and over, as well as those with disabilities.
Check Social Assistance Recipients at EPKH.Kemsos.Go.Id
The main targets of PKH are generally pregnant women and children from underprivileged families, with the aim of encouraging these target recipients to take advantage of various educational service facilities and health service facilities that are closer to where they live.
The amount of PKH in 2021 will vary depending on the needs of program beneficiaries. The following is a notional list of social assistance that will be given to social assistance recipients who are poor families.
Nominal Recipient of Social Assistance to be Received
- Pregnant women and the postpartum period IDR 3,000,000 per year (IDR 750,000 per 3 months)
- Early Childhood between 0 to 6 years IDR 3,000,000 per year (IDR 750,000 per 3 months)
- Education for elementary school children or equivalent IDR 900,000 per year (IDR 225,000 per 3 months)
- Education for junior high school students or equivalent IDR 1,500,000 per year (IDR 375,000 per 3 months)
- Education for high school students or equivalent IDR 2,000,000 per year (IDR 498,000 per 3 months)
- People with severe disabilities IDR 2,400,000 per year (IDR 600,000 per 3 months)
- Seniors aged 60 years and over IDR 2,400,000 per year (IDR 600,000 per 3 months)
It is important to note that a family can receive social assistance in no more than four different categories. Social assistance from the Ministry of Social Affairs cannot be handed over to poor family members who fall into more than one of the four categories above.
Then how do you register family members so they can access PKH social assistance from the Indonesian Ministry of Social Affairs? Poor families wishing to register with the Ministry of Social Affairs must first meet a number of requirements, including:
- Families who will register must be vulnerable or poor residents.
- PKH social assistance recipients must be PKH KPM members who have graduated.
- KPH beneficiaries must run a food service business, supermarket, tailor, dealer, rancher, or agricultural company to be considered.
- There is no online registration for this event. Prospective PKH recipients must immediately report to the sub-district or village apparatus so that they can be registered as PKH participants in the DTKS or Social Welfare Integrated Data.
How to Register for Social Assistance Recipients
How to register to become a recipient of PKH social assistance is to complete the procedure below. Because the registration procedure is not carried out online, potential participants must come directly to the sub-district or village officials.
In this method, village officials can immediately collect data and re-verify it. Submit your KTP and Family Card.
The PKH social assistance program does not accept recipients of social assistance in any form. This means that prospective participants who have received other assistance such as BLT UMKM, basic food, BLT Salary Subsidies, or Pre-Employment Cards will not qualify as PKH social assistance participants.
Applications for social assistance from the TNI or PNS will be immediately rejected by village officials if they know that they are state civil servants such as members of the Indonesian National Police and/or TNI/PNS.
The submitted data will be verified by the village authority to ensure its accuracy and completeness. After validation is complete, the recipient will receive a KKS or Prosperous Family Card.
KKKS will be a print transaction instrument that will be used in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry of Social Affairs. PKH social assistance can be delivered to beneficiaries through Himbara members or Associations of State-Owned Banks, such as BTN, Bank Mandiri, BRI and BNI.
Poor families who wish to register at EPKH.Kemsos.Go.id and seek recipients of PKH Social Assistance can see some progress at this time. There is application provided by the government that can be used to register.
This application is provided by the Ministry of Social Affairs and can be loaded and used on mobile devices, especially those using the Android operating system. To take advantage of this government app, follow some easy steps below.
- If you have an Android smartphone, open the Google Play Store and look for the Social Assistance Recipient Check application made by the Indonesian Ministry of Social Affairs. To download and install the app, just click the Install or Install button.
- Run the program then register using the number on the Family Card and KTP.
- After completing the registration procedure, you will have access to the Social Assistance Beneficiary Check Application service menu.
- Then select the Proposed List option so that you can register at the Ministry of Social DTKS to get social assistance from the Ministry of Social Affairs. Then tap the Add Proposal option.
- The system will also compare names, KK, NIK, as well as the suitability of the data with the existing data at the Population and Civil Registry Service. Then select the form of social assistance that you want to apply for.
- Choose PKH social assistance if so.
- If the data submitted is successful and received by the Ministry of Social Affairs, the name, NIK, and the suitability status of the area and Dukcapil will appear on the mobile device screen with the proposer who submitted the PKH social assistance application from the Ministry of Social Affairs.
How to Verify Information on Recipients of PKH Social Assistance
After registering yourself or a family member as a beneficiary of social assistance, you will want to know whether the registered individual has been designated as a beneficiary or PM by the Ministry of Social Affairs or not. There are many steps to check.
The list of recipients of the Ministry of Social PKH social assistance can be seen online. No further application is required as this screening procedure can be carried out by visiting the Ministry of Social website. Here's how to verify beneficiaries.
Use a PC or mobile device to access the web browser. After that, open kemensos.go.id to see who is entitled to PKH social assistance. Once the home page has loaded, press enter to return to it.
After the main page of the website for checking social assistance recipients appears, select the recipient area by selecting Province, City or Regency, District, and Village according to the recipient's address.
Next, enter all recipient names as shown on the KTP. Uppercase or lowercase doesn't matter, the main thing is that there are no misspellings in the name. Data will not be displayed if the name has spelling or grammatical errors.
Enter the letter code that appears in the column provided. To distinguish between the first four codes and the next four, spaces must be used. Click the refresh captcha button if you are not sure about the code presented.
Click the Find Data button in the lower right corner of the screen after you have entered all the information from your KTP and filled in the letter code fields correctly. Wait a few seconds for the recipient's information to appear on the screen.
PKH social assistance from the Ministry of Social Affairs will not be displayed if the name you submit is not the name of the beneficiary. If the information you enter is in the list of PKH social assistance recipients, it will appear in search results.
That is the complete sequence of how to register + check PKH Social Assistance recipients at EPKH.Kemsos. Go.id that you must follow to register yourself or your family members as recipients of social assistance from the PKH Ministry of Social Affairs. So, what are you going to do with this favor?
Obligations of PKH Social Assistance Recipients
Pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, school children, the elderly, and people with disabilities are only a few of the many categories that are entitled to PKH social assistance. Recipients of education and health care assistance fall into various categories.
Recipients of the Ministry of Social PKH social assistance must know what to do with the money they receive. Following are some of the advantages offered by PKH social assistance for each type of beneficiary.
Beneficial Securities Recipient Obligations Category
- Pregnant Women A minimum of four prenatal visits to a medical facility should be made during pregnancy.
- Give birth to a healthy baby in the hospital.
- Within 42 days after the mother gives birth, do four health checks on her.
- Infants aged 0 to 11 months Health check 3 times in the first month.
- For the first six months after giving birth, make sure the baby is exclusively breastfed.
- Complete vaccination.
- Every month, be sure to check your height and weight.
- Get a vitamin A supplement once between the ages of 6 and 11 months at least, every two years, your progress being monitored.
- Children between the ages of one and five Get more vaccinations.
- Weigh yourself every month.
- Measure your height at least twice a year.
- Monitor progress at least twice a year.
- Take vitamin A twice every year.
- Children 5 to 6 years Weigh at least twice a year.
- Measure your height at least twice a year.
- Monitor progress at least twice a year.
- Elementary, junior high and high school youth aged 6 to 21 years are expected to complete basic education which includes elementary, junior high and high school.
- Children must be enrolled in an equivalence school or education and must attend classes at least 85 percent each month.
- Elderly 60 years and over Ensure health check procedures.
- Make use of the resources of the Center for Elderly Health.
- Providing older PKH clients with personal care and bathing services in the comfort of their own home.
- Get child care services or take part in social activities such as healthy sports and jogging at least once a year.
- Persons with Severe Disabilities Families are obliged to care for, care for, serve, and maintain the health of Persons with severe disabilities at least once a year.
- Health care providers who visit low-income families with severely impaired individuals can provide home visit services.
- Obtain home care services or have administrators care for and bathe clients with severe impairments.
Everyone who receives social assistance payments from the Ministry of Social Affairs must be aware of their responsibilities. In this approach, money allocated to poor families can be fully used to improve people's living conditions.
For information, the Ministry of Social Affairs prioritizes Beneficiary Families (KPM) registered in the Integrated Social Welfare Data (DTKS) to receive PKH social assistance.
PKH welfare funds will be channeled through Himbara Banks, namely BNI, BRI, Mandiri and BTN, without any price discounts.
Schedule for Distribution of PKH Welfare Stages:
- Phase 01 distribution takes place in January, February, March.
- The division of stage 02 takes place in April, May, June.
- The division of stage 03 takes place in July, August and September.
- The division of stage 04 takes place in October, November, December.
To find out whether personal data has been registered, the public can check it on the official website for the distribution of social assistance to the Ministry of Social Affairs.
The method is quite easy, here are the steps:
- Go to page Check social assistance ministry of social go id.
- Enter the address including province, district/city, sub-district and city/kelurahan
- Enter the name according to the KTP
- Enter the captcha code
- If the letter code is not legible, click the 'reload' button to get a new code
- Click power search
- Wait for the search results to appear.
How to Check Social Assistance Recipients If Not Registered
Don't worry, people who have not registered as recipients of PKH social assistance can directly register online with the following steps:
- Download the 'Cek Bansos' application on the Google Play Store
- Create an account first to get a user ID and password
- Enter personal data starting from NIK, KK number, to a photo
- When finished, login with your user ID and password.
- Look for the proposal list menu
- Re-enter complete personal data
- Registration will be verified by the Ministry of Social Affairs and the results will be announced in the near future.
There are 28.01 million Indonesians who are poor, according to the most recent data available for 2016. The Indonesian government has set a goal for 2019 to reduce the country's poverty rate to 7 or 8 percent.
PKH has been carried out by the Ministry of Social Affairs since 2007. PKH is estimated to have assisted 10,022 underprivileged families in 2018. It is estimated that Rp. 11.5 trillion is needed to fully implement this project.
The main target of EPKH is generally pregnant women and children from poor families. A large part of PKH's mission is to provide social life to those aged 60 years and over, as well as those with disabilities. The amount of social assistance in 2021 will vary depending on the needs of the recipient.