Requirements for the 2022 BSU Salary Subsidy List
Rancakmedia.com – The BSU Salary Subsidy Program is a direct cash assistance (BLT) salary subsidy that has been given to millions of participants who have registered status at BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
However, it turns out that it is also possible to register and get assistance in the style of the 2022 BSU Salary Subsidy BLT which will be disbursed without Employment BPJS.
Participating in the government program in the style of the BLT Salary Subsidy BSU 2022 which is disbursed without BPJS Employment is a means to register and get BSU-style assistance.
It is estimated that IDR 8.7 trillion has been allocated for the implementation of the target population of 8,783,350 BSU recipients. Quoted from several sources, everyone can get a BSU of Rp. 1 million.
To qualify for BSU, all workers must be registered as participants in BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, whose process is simple.
Another important requirement is that workers get a maximum wage of Rp. 3.5 million per month in areas with a minimum wage above this figure.
BSU is a Wage Subsidy Assistance program offered by the Indonesian Ministry of Manpower to support Indonesian workers during the epidemic.
Workers registered with BPJS Ketenagakerjaan are eligible for this BSU, but only if they meet certain requirements.
The organizer, the Ministry of Manpower, has released official information about the terms and procedures for applying for the 2022 BSU.
Requirements for 2022 BSU Salary Subsidized Recipients
- Ownership of a NIK proves that the person concerned is an Indonesian citizen.
- Active participants of the Employment BPJS social security scheme until June 2021
- You can get up to IDR 3.5 million every month as your maximum salary. Workers/Labourers work in areas where the provincial or district/city minimum wage is greater than Rp. 3,500,000 (three million five hundred thousand rupiah), the minimum salary/wages requirement is that the district/city minimum wage is rounded up to a full hundred thousand. For example, consider the following: Karawang District minimum wage of IDR 4,798,312 is rounded up to IDR 4,800,000
- Jobs in the PPKM Level 3 and Level 4 fields determined by the government
- Preference will be given to individuals working in consumer goods, transportation, other industries, property and real estate, trade & services excluding Education and Health (according to BPJSTK sectoral data categorization) (according to BPJSTK sectoral data classification)
The BSU program is a salary subsidized direct cash assistance (BLT) that has been distributed to millions of participants. It is estimated that IDR 8.7 trillion has been allocated for the implementation of the target population of 8,783,350 BSU recipients.
To get BSU, all workers must be registered as BPJS Employment participants. BSU is a Wage Subsidy Assistance program offered by the Indonesian Ministry of Manpower.
Workers registered with BPJS Ketenagakerjaan are eligible for this BSU, but only if they meet certain requirements. Preference will be given to individuals working in the consumer goods, transportation and other industries.