Check the List of MSME Assistance Recipients
Rancakmedia.com – Many people whose economy is shrinking due to the pandemic, need to know that the government is providing social assistance to people in need, here's how to check the list of recipients of MSE assistance which can be checked using the BRI eform website.
How to verify recipients of MSME assistance can use the BRI eform website. Micro Business Productive Assistance (BMPU) of 1.2 million rupiah was again supplied by the government.
With an online reservation at the bank where the disbursement will be made, now MSME Assistance recipients can schedule their own disbursement time. That way, you don't have to wait in a big line and spend a long time making disbursement.
By using the BRI eform, beneficiaries can choose an online disbursement bank, so they don't have to add to the already heavy queue. The distribution of MSME assistance of 1.2 million rupiah is only valid once for each recipient who meets the requirements.
List of How to Check MSME Assistance Recipients
Below, we have provided a check method that you can use, which is as follows:
How to Check the List of MSME Assistance Recipients at BRI
- Visit the website eform.bri.co.id/bpum
- Enter your KTP number and verification code to complete your transaction
- Select “Request Process” from the drop-down menu
- Whether your KTP number is registered as a BPUM recipient will be revealed
How to Disburse MSME Assistance for the BPUM Program
If you have been selected to receive MSME Assistance, you must immediately verify the information provided to the designated channeling bank. you must bring the following documents:
- Electronic ID
- Copy of NIB or SKU
- Entire Family Member Card (KK)
After that, you will be able to verify and sign the recipient's full accountability as proof of receipt of MSME Assistance
Documents and data must be verified once again. Then, the channeling bank will immediately provide support to MSMEs of 1.2 million rupiah
How to make an online reservation via Eform BRI
- Visit eform.bri.co.id/bpum
- If the consumer meets the requirements and is entitled to get BPUM, then he will be directed to the reservation or booking page. If not, he will not be forwarded to the order page
- The consumer enters the necessary information, such as name, address, date of birth, SIM number, province, city and district, as well as work unit or bank disbursement location
- The reference number will appear once all required fields have been filled in and the verification code has been entered. Reference numbers must be stored correctly
- The customer comes to the work unit/bank to make disbursement according to a predetermined schedule. Customers who miss their reservation window will have to reschedule
In the article above, we not only provide a way to check MSME beneficiaries, but also provide information on how to withdraw MSMEs and how to make online references.
Thus the article about Checking the List of MSME Assistance Recipients, hopefully it can be helpful and useful for all of you.